Thread: Louie

Louie

Be still my heart! As much as I love and adore Retreivers as you all know, I have a special place in my heart for Border Collies! I think they are so beautiful and awesome. They are way too smart for this novice. Look at that face!! Oh Louie! You are the epitome of a gorgeous BC! I know you'll keep winning lots more prizes! Lots of kisses and hugs from across the sea and Congrats on being Dog of the Day!

Louie:
    It's hard for me to decide which is my favorite breed: Golden Retrievers or Border Collies. Your beautiful picture doesn't make it any easier. Congratulations of being Dog of the Day.You are a great looking boy and your intelligence shows in your eyes. Many hugs from your admirer in Connecticut, USA.

Oh, Louie, Louie! You have totally won my heart! All it took was one look at those striking blue eyes and I was yours!!! True to your breed, you are a very handsome, friendly and most talented young dude. But your days of glory have only just begun!!! Big congratulations to our very deserving "Dog of the Day!" Hugs and kisses to you Louie! You are truly special.

Louie, talk about photogenic, you are one gorgous border collie. I have Schnauzers but it would be easy for me to look into a
    border collie after seeing your photo. Congradulations on being the best fun loving, sweet, most athletic, gorgous Dog of the Day. You deserve many, many treats today.

Louie, you're beautiful!