Thread: Handsome Hawthorne

Handsome Hawthorne

Hawthorne you are so cute!! I love your cute little piggy head and pretty red fur! It sounds like you keep your pigparent and piggy friends veeery entertained with your antics! You rock H!
    Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Pet of the Day!

What a fun story you have, Hawthorne!!! It was great to read all about your fun adventures, especially the "high" ones!!! You are adorable and obviously very much loved!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day with lots of climbing and treats!! Make sure to share some with Ringo and your other piggy friend!! Congratulations, Hawthorne (love that name), on being a darling Pet of the Day!!!

OMG!!! Would you look at that face Hawthorne, you're not only Mr. Personality, but one of the most adorable looking piggies I've ever met! What a precious expression! And you sure do have a a high flying sense of adventure You must have your mom on her toes 24/7 You've done a great job not only helping to bring dear Ringo out of his shell, but also bringing lots of smiles and laughter to your human's life as well! What a special little cavie you are, Hawthorne, and so deserving of the title Pet of the Day! How neat that both you and sweet Ringo can now claim dibs to that very special honor! I remember Ringo very well! Please tell him I said hi! Congratulations Hawthorne! Have a wonderful, treat filled day of celebration! Love, hugs, wheeks and purrrs to you from Sandra and piggies Moon and Rosie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hawthorne
    How adorable you are! Who could not fall for that cute face? I remember Ringo too. Tell him HI from me too please? How wonderful to have two stars in the family! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my Goddness, Hawthorne!!! What an unbelievble face!! I could just cuddle you right up!! (Being ginger~haired myself, we have to stick together!! )
    Seeing your face today just had me tickled pink!!!
    What a wonderful little fellow you are!!!
    I hope that today you get to enjoy ALL of the little treats and toys that your litgle heart desires! You deserve every one of thwm, as our VERY special Pet~of~the~Day!!!!
    We love you!!!!!!
    Happy Earth Day!
    Snuggles, headbonks, and kitty kisses from Kashmir, Miss Mimi, and their KatMama-Audrey

Thank you guys for all of your compliments. Hawthorne would say thanks himself, but he's too busy climbing on my desk at this moment.

Very cute pig you've got there, I've yet to have a pig that doesn't squeal at the thought/sight of food.