Thread: Buffy!

Beauuutiful Buffy!

What a handsome man you are Mr. Buffy!!! Your pretty light red fur shines so nicely in your picture - you look like you are right at home relaxing and what pretty pretty eyes you have!
    Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!!

I love your yawn, Buffy! I think you must have been getting ready for a good nap! What a great addition you are to the Christmas Tree farm. I know that I would buy a Christmas tree from your farm, just to get a chance to meet you in person!!!

Congratulations to handsome Buffy on being our charming Cat of the Day!!!

Beauuuuutiful for sure....

Buffy, I thought you were singing!!!! You are quite the handsome furrball, and obviously a bit of a character! It is delightful to meet you this morning and we hope you live a long and happy life "on the farm!" Catgratulations on being today's most wonderful Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Now that's a great photo!!! Buffy, you're one handsome hunk of furry love! It's obvious from your "pose" that you surely ARE quite the character I always make an extra effort to frequent those stores and establishments that have a mascot kitty or canine in residence to greet the shoppers! How I'd love to look down and find adorable you rubbing against my legs as I shop for my tree and trimmings! I'll bet you really bring in the crowd Buffy, thanks for the big smiles; it was a plesaure to have met you I hope you and your proud people have a great day celebrating your well deserved Cat of the Day honors! Hugs and purrrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Buffy , you are a Big Happy , Fluffy Cat , and so Gentle! No wonder your Guardians Love You so , and all The Found Cats , as well. They all send a Big MMMMMEEEEEOOOOOWWWW To Buffy the Fluffy COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!

Ooh! Fluffy Buffy!

WOW! What a gorgeous creamsicle of a fluffy Buffy kitty you are! I'd love to have you come home with my Christmas tree! I bet you are extra special nice to cuddle up to in the cold months with that gorgeous fluffy coat of yours. MEOW! Enjoy your special day you gorgeous hunka-hunka orangie fluff love!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Buffy
    What a handsome fellow you are for sure! It looks like you are singing for happiness there is the sunshine. Who could blame you? Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sounds like a great kitty. Certainly a uniquely handsome fellow. Hope he continues enjoying the life that seems to suit him so well for many years to come.

Awwww Buffy you are so cuuute! That is a great picture, I love your yawn too You're such a gorgeous cat, your fur looks so soft.
    Congratulations on being our COTD!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Buffy!

Buffy Honey = I walk away from people who don't give me attention too! Smart move, Sweetie. Congrats on being COTD! You're a beauty.

Buffy, you are such a beautiful boy! I wonder how big you are under all that fur, but seeing your paws makes me think you are indeed a big boy. I can picture you curled up under one of the Christmas trees, a beautiful sight. Your human loves you very much. Best wishes for many more happy years together.

Buffy, you sure are one gorgeous cat. It sure sounds like you also have a great personality. Congrats on being COTD!!!