Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guess who might be adding a new addition to their family within the next few weeks!!!

Guess who might be adding a new addition to their family within the next few weeks!!!

ME!!

I had been looking online at Petfinder and some Illinois dog rescue sites and constantly sending pictures of the dogs I found to my parents' e-mail address. Well, on Friday after school I found two dogs that made my mom adored, one of which made her "heart skip a beat" ((her words exactly, lol)).

Today after school, my mom picked me up as usual but she said she had a few errands to run before we went home. Well, I wouldn't exactly call them errands...

We went to a shelter in our area that had the two dogs I had sent pictures of to my mom. We got to meet them both, and I'm in love with them both...while my mom adores one of them. I'm only going to post about one, because I think I have a pretty good shot with him right now.

I'm using pictures off the shelter's website, so I'm sorry if they aren't great.

This is Cameron...the dog my mom has absolutely fallen in love with.

He's 4 months old, and a Lab/Shepherd/? mix. His adorable looks are one thing, but his personality is a whole new story. OMG, he has to be one of the sweetest, happiest dogs I've ever met. He has a smile that is just to die for...and his ears alone make me laugh.

I'd obviously love to adopt either one, but right now my mom is really leaning toward Cameron. How could anyone resist that adorable, happy little man? I'm almost crying right now I'm so excited. All we need is the "okay" from my dad...and right now, he is really considering it. My mom doesn't want me to get my hopes up, but she told me that he is really close to saying yes. I guess he is going into work late tomorrow so they can go see him again and so my dad can meet him.

Wish us luck!!!!!

Oh geez, not you too, Lauren.
    Just kidding! Good Luck! I hope my special puppy is out there too, somewhere..

Early Congratulations!

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    Oh geez, not you too, Lauren.
    Just kidding! Good Luck! I hope my special puppy is out there too, somewhere..

Early Congratulations!

Thanks...but nothing's certain yet.

No worries Julie, I know you'll find that perfect dog for you and your girls. I promise.

How exciting!
    Cameron is a DOLL!!!! Soooo sweet!
    Good luck tomorrow!
    KEEP US UPDATED!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

Thanks Kater! And believe me, I will!!! lol

You know, this may just be me, but...Cameron looks like he has some Collie in him. I took a second look at the pictures, and saw a *little* bit of Molly in him. Either way, he's a CUTIE!

OMG, Cameron is just adorable. I love his ears, they are just too cute! I hope your dad goes for the idea. Maybe your mother will talk him into it. Good luck, I hope you get to bring Cameron home with you.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

He reminds me of Cami for some reason. He's SO adorable! I really hope you get him! Good luck!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Ohhh goodluck Cameron is adorable.

I thought the same thing Binka, Cameron and Miz Cami do look very similar.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Good luck on getting this pretty dog home with you and your mom. Keep us updated.

Cameron is a cutie! I hope your dad says yes!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Cameron is really cute dog! I really hope you'll get him and I wish you luck! Early congrats!

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Oh YAY! I really hope you get Cameron. He's adorable!
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Well my mom and dad went back to see him this morning aaaaand.....my dad loved him!!!

They are going to sleep on it just to make sure this is the right decision, but if adopting him is still a "go" tomorrow my parents will be going to the shelter to fill out an application for him!!

Send some good thoughts this way please!!

Awww I'm so happy for you! Cameron is so cute, he reminds me of Cami too.
    I'm sure you'll get him Early Congratulations!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -