Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orange Boy Boo!

Orange Boy Boo!

Boo, you are such a sweet cat, lying there relexed and looking at me: I'd love to reach through the screen and pet you.

You are one lucky kitty- nobody will ever know how you came to that house, all alone and only a week old- but you were loud enough and there were ears to hear you and to know how to nurse a tiny wee kitty.

Have fun with your Pomeranian siblings at your special day

Wow! What a scary start in life for such a wee little one. Thankfully your vocal chords were strong enough to wail out a little Meow for help. Now with lots of TLC you are a most handsome, boy but even better than that you are loved and have a family of your own. Enjoy your day in the spotlight Boo! You are our adorable Monday Cat of the Day!

You have stolen my heart, Boo!

My goodness Boo. What an incredible story about you. I think you are one lucky kitty cat for sure! Your voice and octave must have saved your life. I am so glad you found your new home and new MOM - and such a great Mom, too!

Congrulations for being The Cat of The Day, big boy. May you have many more wonderful days with your family and friends!

Sas and her brats

What a lucky, precious boy you are, Boo! You sure knew how and when to use those good lungs of yours to shout out a loud meow at the right time! You certainly are thriving now!!!!

Congratulations to you, Boo, and your family, for being the Cat of the Day!!!!

Praise The Lord , Boo ,that He sent you , to the Home , wherer you would findLove , Acceptance , and a Wonderful Friend! And I know , that you will repay , a Hundred Fold , all the Love that you receive. Found Cats , especially Orangies , Michael , and Roscoe love BIG BOLD , BOO COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I love success stories like yours' Boo! My how fortunate you were that your purrsons heard you and cared enough to love you so. You are totally handsome and we hope you'll have a long, purrrrfect life! Catgratulations on your wonderful home and on being a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Boo Kitty

What a wonderful thing to be able to raise such a tiny baby!!! My husband and I did the same thing for two little girl kittens...bottle, cotton ball, burping, and all. What a bond we have with them now!! It was a lot of work, coming home at lunch every day from work...but it was well worth it!! Kudos to you and anyone else willing to do this for these tiny innocents!!

Boo
    What a handsome boy you are! Your story touched my heart. It was so similar to my Leonardo's. He was around 10 days old when I heard him yelling outside my kitchen window. He had one eye partially open. When his mom didn't come back, I adopted him. I can tell you there is something special about our bottle babies!!! I'm so glad you were found by a loving family love. Sounds like you have a great life. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today. Leonadro sends purrs and head bumpies to you too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boo, your story brought happy tears to my eyes. I love happy endings. You are lovely and your parents are too. Congrats You so deserve being Cat Of The Day.

Kittenwhiskerz~CA~

Oh Boo, your tale of triumph has captured my heart! With all the odds against you, and with just a little help from your earthly angel, you mustered the strength and will to surivive! And just look at you now...such a handsome, healthy happy Boo boy Heartfelt praise to your devoted mom, a true heroine, who helped to make your rescue a reality! I wish for you both many, many years of loving companionship! Congratulations to you precious Boo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver Enjoy your day in the spotlight!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a truly heartwarming story. Sweet Boo, you have turned into such a beautiful boy. Hooray for those lungs of yours to be able to roar out a loud enough mew for your new mom to hear and hats off to her for knowing what to do with such a wee one.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.
    Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

He did grow up to be a fine kitty. I have a kitty raised from a few days old, named Zeeno after the Visine bottle I fed him goat-milk from. Watched him open his eyes for the first time as I washed his tiny face. Enjoy your little guy every single day, because you will never have another quite as special. Good luck.

Boo, you were one couragous little lion! Thank God you had enough strenth to Roar (meow) loudly. It is quite obvious your human Mom loves you ,and that you have a special bond with her. You have grown up to be a beautiful "orangie" kitty. I think you can count on your human mom to love and protect you for a very long time!!

Congratulations on your special Monday, Boo!!
    That feline fanatic.

Boo Boo Kitty Boy!

What a cutie you are! I found Timon at about the same age, well a little older because his eyes were open, but he did get milk replacer...until he chewed off the nipple on the bottle. Then I figured he was ready for real food! So many other lucky kitties have your same story!!!

Just curious...are you a Mackerel Tabby because of your orange coloring? Timon would like to know more about his orange heritage.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ---That's "Miss" Stir Flippytale!

Dear Boo, what a beautiful orange boy you are! I guess we'll never know how you got behind those flowers, but lucky that you did. Your new mom saved your life and helped you become the big, beautiful boy you are today. You sure love each other a lot and that's the way it should be.