Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idgie the Jack Russell (pics)

Idgie the Jack Russell (pics)

Oz's buddy Idgie is back. They're actually staying at my house this time before we head out camping. Her and Oz get along so great, but Murph is just about over the edge, trying to rip her throat out. They've been here 3 days and Murph still won't let it go. Totally focused on getting her. Definitely reinforces my thought that I need to stick with a Collie puppy as an addition to the family.

Here's some pics of her:

Idgie with her Buster Cube

Oz with Idgie's Buster Cube (Only dog she's ever let even look at her buster cube, much less play with it. Gotta love those Collies)

few more coming

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Those pics are adorable!

Thank you Wolfie!

Idgie hanging off the back of the couch

That's all
    Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Awww...what cuties! I can't get enough of your boy, Oz. He's simply stunning. Which breeder did you get him from, if you don't mind my asking.

Thanks Tonya!

Hi GoldenRetrluver! I got Oz from Ajalon Collies. Unfortunately she's not breeding anymore. I still keep in touch with her and was wanting another puppy from her. I could give you the names of some breeders she recommended to me though if you'd like.

Par...

Idgie is adorable! The name makes me think of "Fried Green Tomatoes"! I love that movie! That was Mary Stuart Masterson's character's name...short for Imogene, I think....

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Originally posted by ParNone
    Hi GoldenRetrluver! I got Oz from Ajalon Collies. Unfortunately she's not breeding anymore. I still keep in touch with her and was wanting another puppy from her. I could give you the names of some breeders she recommended to me though if you'd like.

Par...
    That would be great! Just so I could check them out. Would you send them over via PM? Thank You!

hola guster girl!
    As it so happens, Idj is named after the character from Fried Green Tomatoes. Perfect terrier name.

hey goldenretrluver! yep I'll PM them to ya. Have to dig through my email and find the names.

Par...

Sooo cute! Jack Russell is one of the only small dog I would consider getting, I just love them. Big dogs in a little bodies. And Oz is georgious as usual. Great pictures!

hey there lissa! Yep big dog in a lil' body definitely describes Idj and Oz is the lil' dog in the big dog body. She's definitely got him buffaloed.

Par...

Oz, you're looking SO handsome...as usual! Idgie, you crack me up! I'm a huge JRT fan too! BIG dogs in little bodies for sure Great pics, Par! Have fun camping

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable! Oz is stunning and Idgie is just so cute!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Wonderful Pictures!!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

GREAT PICTURES! Please be sure to share some camping pictures with us too. I wish I could go camping right now!!! Ahhh!

Idgie is such a cutie! As is the lanky Oz! I hope Murph and Idgie are able to enjoy the camping trip despite the tension between them!
    Last edited by Kater; 04-17-2004 at 04:35 PM.

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

Awww! Adorable pictures! Idgie is so cute! I have a picture of Prince going through the tunnel too!

Oz is just so handsome! What a good boy!