Thread: Gorgeous Gertrude

Gorgeous Gertrude

Now isn't that cute house duck?!! How wonderful you took this sweet girl home - she surely wouldn't have survived much longer getting picked on. And you just picked her up and took her home - not something many would do with a distrissed animal generally, and particularly a duck - we salute you and your beautiful duck Gertrude!! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Pet of the Day!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Gorgeous Gertrude -- Your photo made my day.
    Many happy and healthy years to you. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Gertrude
    You certainly look happy surrounded by your rubber duckies. You are one lucky girl to be found and rescued. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Gertrude,

I am so happy to know you were rescued by a loving human.
    You must have been so scared & confused all on your own like
    that. I wish you many happy & healthy years to come. Congrats
    on being chosen as our very own PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear Gertrude, words cannot express how touched I was reading your amazing tale of resuce What a heartwarming testament to the rewards of selfless love and devotion! You look so happy, paddling about in your tubbie with your rubber duckies I hope by now you're fully healed and enjoying life to the fullest, surounded with an abudance of human love You're one beautiful, precious creature and so deserving of our Sunday Pet of the Day honors! Gentle hugs to you sweet Gertrude! I hope you and your family have a very happy day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a delight to see you, dear Gertrude!

You remind me so much of Jerusha, my duck I hatched from an egg in an incubator many, many years ago. When she matured I turned her over to a farm with others of her kind, and the last I heard was that she was content nesting on a clutch of eggs. I could not release her to the local lake with the other ducks and geese as I had planned, since her oil glands were not working. I found this out because I used to put her in the bathtub as you so much enjoy, but to my amazement she would get soaked right down to the skin! I used to take her on harness to the lake, and one mallard sure did take a shine to her!

Gertrude, you are splendid, and now so very clean and happy! Congrats on being chosen as our lovely POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Gertrude you are lovely and sweet. So are your humans. Very special each and every one of you. Thank you for being our Pet Of The Day. I am honored to be able to make your acquaintance. Congratulations beautiful Gertrude!

Kittenwhiskerz~CA~

Dear Gertrude!
    What a lovely lady you are!! And so lucky, to boot! It seems that you found the most marvelous, compassionate new family who loves you unconditionally (the best kind) and with stick with you no matter what!! It seems that you are truly flourishing there, and it so tickles me to see you there, splashing about with your very own duckies!!!

Please enjoy this day (and every day!!) as yours to enjoy as P~O~T~Day!!!
    (And I agree, Gertrude...a lady should never reveal her age!! heehee)
    Enjoy!!
    Snuggles, headbonks, and kitty kisses from Kashmir, Miss Mimi, and their KatMama-Audrey