Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Only a Cat.......

......can play "ring around the comode", while I'm setting on it, and then one of the others will climb inside my jeans while they are down!

............wayne

....could act and sound as if your are severley abusing it, when all you are trying to do is give her a pill or trim her claws. And of course if she/he just cooperated with those things, it would be over MUCH faster, and be easier on us all! But try and tell a cat that..........

.....could get away with all the things my dog DOES NOT get away with!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

You hear cupboard doors banging you go to the kitchen and there she is opend cupboard doors and she is looking at you like I don't know what you heard but I did not do it attitude.
    Misty's Mom

LOL! I love that "I didn't do it" look! I usually see that after something has come crashing to the ground!

Former User Guest
    Yeah, Casper and Kitty are masters at that look... Like when they hang on the washing and I go and hush them away, they both lay down next to the washing and look at me with wide eyes: What? We didn't hang on the washing, we didn't do it! We're too cute...

and when they weave their way through the wine glasses in the China cabinet...knocking down only a few and never breaking them...while I am sleeping or watching TV, of course...and not responding to my demand of "get down" in the loudest voice I have....

....can use the litter box, not cover their business and then run around the house like a madman as though they are saying "boy am I ever glad I got rid of that." And your eyes are still watering and yes, the wallpaper starts to peel!

.... Can come wake you up in the early morning just so you can go watch him eat the food that was already out for him

(that still gets a laugh out of me)

Oh, Gini, I am laughing my fool head off at that one!!! LOL! LOL!!

...attack your ankles wjile you are trying to walk down the stairs and then look at you like you shouldn't be at all upset that you almost went down the stairs head first.

Glad to know that other peoples cats have to be watched while they eat. I thought mine was just weird.

...can drink out of the toilet after you have just washed their water bowl out nice and put some nice filtered water in.

...can suddenly have selective hearing when they are doing something wrong like chewing on the plants, and you're saying "No, Wylie! Stop chewing on the plants! Wylie...NO!!" And they don't even acknowledge you.
    But then....a few minutes later, you say the word "treats!" and they both come running.

You've all been taking notes on my fur-babies, haven't you? ROTFL

Yorkster -- hope your birthday (tomorrow?) is a very happy one! I left a note in crow_noir's birthday thread, but was concerned you'd miss it.

Anyway these are all so funny, and so TRUE. Great job, all!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

13. ...would jump wrong, missing the intended target then start grooming madly looking as if, "ahhhh.. thi is precisely where I wanted to do my grooming."

Ahhhh, good one Edwinna!

Amberlee.....thanks for the birthday wishes!

Just had to add another one after last night while I was trying to study for a test at school today.......

...can (two of them) decide to 'help' you with your studies by laying on your notebook, chewing on your pen, scattering your papers around.
    I finally had to put them upstairs in their room, because they kept coming back, no matter what.