Thread: Does any one have Recipes?

Does any one have Recipes?

Have any recipes , for a Dog , that is too heavy , and needs to slim down. Thank You Very Much , as Regis needs to lose weight!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I don't have any recipes per se, but one thing I have heard works is to reduce the amount of dry kibble given the dog, and replace it with green beans or pumpkin. Of course, you want to start in small amounts, so the dogs system gets used to the extra fiber.

With Cincy, the bag of reduced calorie Lamb and rice (California Natural) said she should eat 4 c. /day. We fed her 1 1/2 c dry food inthe am and 1 c. plus 1/2 to 1 c. green beans in the pm.

Our vet also said you should build up to walking the dog a minimum of 1 mile per day. Other places I have read the dog should excercise (walk, play ball, etc) for at least 3- 15 min. periods each day.