Thread: Misty And Jamaica

Misty And Jamaica

What a perfect photo for a calendar.
    Congratulations to the two best friends. In this special day celebrate with lots of playtime together, Easter treats, and car drives.
    Many kisses and belly rubs.

Misty & Jamaica!

Congratulations to two sweeties who are already big winners It sounds like you two have already got it made Good friends (each other) and good homes. Your humans are very lucky to have such great, well rounded companions. Just more proof of the gems waiting to be uncovered at rescue leagues in every town. Congratulations, Misty and Jamaica! I think this calls for a victory ride in the car
    ~Marie

CONGRATULATIONS MISTY AND JAMAICA!

Wow, how wonderful to have two best friends as our special Dogs of the Day today

You both sound like totally wonderful dogs and I bet your family is so happy to have you around!!

I hope you both have fun on your special day!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi there Misty and Jamaica! What an extra special treat to have not just one, but two beautiful puppers as our Saturday honorees! What a breathtaking photo! I agree, you two are quite the doggie super models When I read of the deep and unconditional love you two have for one another, the great friendship you share, I got all misty eyed! It's so heartwarming to learn that two such deserving dogs have found there way to loving forever homes; and each other! Just goes to show, once again, what fabulous doggies are there for the adopting, just a shelter visit away! Your families must be so proud of their beautiful girls Congratulations to you sweet Misty and Jamaica, our extra special Saturday Dogs of the Day!!! Lots of love, hugs and happy tails wags to you two beauties! I hope you both enjoy a very happy day (together of course!) celebrating your well earned "top dog" honors! Long and happy life to you Misty and Jamaica!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Misty and Jamaica are beautiful dogs. Great Photo

Misty and Jamaica,

You two are very pretty babies. I would love to have both of you. And I would play ball with you a lot. I play tennis so I have a lot of balls. I am glad that both of you found a Loving family.
    Have a great life.
    LHCamry

What a dynamic duo! You are so beatufiul Misty and Jamaica - you look so regal and gorgeous in that lovely photo. How awesome you have each other on the same block - the best of buddies. So nice to meet you today Misty and Jamaica!!
    Congrats for being Our Adooooorable Dogs of the Day!

Hi Misty & Jamaica,

I love your photo sweethearts. Two best friends who look
    so pretty sitting among the flowers. Happy congrats on being
    chosen for a special day of honor as our DOGS OF THE DAY.

Adopted pupsters are the Best.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Misty and Jamaica!!!

Well - it's wonderful enough to find a human family to share your love with..... but then to score double and find a compatible canine friend too??? Wow - that must be dog heaven!!!! You too look happier than any dogs I have ever seen - I'm almost jealous! I've been a cat lady for the last 28 years .... but I continue to love and respect mixed breeds such as you. Hope your human families always live near each other and that you have many more face licking times together. Congrats on being
    "Ds of the Day"!!! Love Boo Boo's Mom (December 14 COTD).

Dear Misty and Jamaica,
    You look soso pretty in your photo. You are amazing! too bad youre not my dogs because I would love you and pet you and let you eat doggie treats.

Misty & Jamaica, you are both so beautiful & shining with happiness & good health.
    You are perfect examples of what lovely dogs can be got from shelters & rescue groups.