Thread: Darling Jet!

Darling Jet!

Look at that sweet little face!! Jet you are so beautiful and soooo cute!! Love those big peepers and that precious button nose - what a great picture. How awesome you have a the undivided attention of your new furparents princess (for now))) !
    Congrats for being Our Amazzzingly Adooorable Dog of the Day!!

Oh my god Jet you are so cute!!!! Your little button nose is so adorable!! I have a Chihuahua Sydney Silkie cross and you are so much like her!!! She is called Angel but she acts like a devil and rips everything up and chews on everything. She is also her mummys little darling and gets spoilt rotten even though her big sister Topaz older and bigger than her.Oh my god Jet you are so cute!!!!

Adorable Jet!

I would have to spoil you too if you looked at me like that, Jet! Who could resist

I would love to see a picture of you dancing on your hind legs for a treat My Dana used to do that and we called it "Walk Pretty" She would turn in a circle for us. We didn't even really teach her that trick, she just kind of did it and we learned to call it "walk pretty" and she would know what we meant.

Congratulations, Jet, extra spoiling for you today! And tell your human, we want more pictures!!
    ~Marie

Jet

I bet you are the love of your moms life. You are so pretty laying there like that. I would have loved to have gotten you for a wedding present. I hope you and your family have many, many, Happy years together.
    LHCamry

Oh look at that face! How precious you are little Jet, but I can see just a twinkle of mischief in those adorable eyes too! How nice that you and your humans began your lives together on the very same day! I hope that you get your "partner in crime" one of these days. After all, then your humans won't know who it was that got into the trash, or chewed that sock, or, or......

I'd get married just to get a present like you!!! Where ever did your "parents" register!!
    You are TOO CUTE! C-U-T-E!!!!!!!!!!
    I would spoil you rotten, I don't think I would ever put you down. My little guys would love to play with you, you would give them a run for their money.
    Congratulations on your very special day, Little Princess.
    Hugs and kisses for you. xxoo
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

What a sweet eyes!
    Congratulations little baby! Celebrate today showing your best "arts" to your mom.

adorable

Little dogs are the cutest. How much does she weigh?

I'm looking forward to getting a small dog sometime in the future, either chihuahua or min pin.
    Meet Huey

Huey & Andrea

What more wonderful way for your humans to commemorate their loving bond than with you precious Jet! You're SO, SO cute No wonder you're the love of your mommy's life! You're got that personality that I find simply irresistible....nawtee dawg I too would love to see you dancing about on you hind legs! Wouldn't that be neat if you got a little sister or brother?...Every pup needs a partner in crime to keep their humans on their toes Thanks for the big smiles, cutsie Jet-ster! You're one absolutely adorable Dog of the Day honoree! Enjoy your special day sweetheart. No doubt you'll be spoiled rotten and deservedly so

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jetsky, I'm getting married on May 29th? Do you think your parents would like to "re-gift" you? haha I know better than that!

You are way too cute for words. Your little nose just begs to be kissed!

Do a victory dance today, sweet Jet and congratulations!

TOO CUTE!!!

Jet what a darling little girl you are. As some have mentioned here, I also see that little spark of mischief in your eyes. You are a real sweety.

Kittenwhiskerz~CA~

Jet!

You are one of the cutest things i've ever seen! I'm sure ur mommy and daddy are very proud and honored that you won this special award (my dog was yesterdays' DOTD,)
    Last edited by Rexy102; 04-08-2004 at 04:11 PM.
    Ivana Bzee****

Jet!

You are one of the cutest things i've ever seen! I'm sure ur mommy and daddy are very proud and honored that you won this special award (my dog was yesterdays' DOTD,) so i should know. U have the most angelic eyes!!! Your mommy's right! u do look like a princess. I hope you have a great, healthy life with ur parents, they look like they really care about you.
    Ivana Bzee****