Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Compliment Lists - Final Lists!

Compliment Lists - Final Lists!

First off, I'd like to that those that participated. Especially those who were mature and had lots of patience, and also understood and accepted my explanations as to why it's been so late.

I am, sorry for the long delay. Again, thank you to those who understood.

Secondly, If you don't see your compliments list here, please do PM me it again. I'm going to post every compliment I have in my SAVED PM box. I may/may not have lost some, and some people never sent their lists in.
    I was going to make a nice site with all of the lists, but for some reason now Geocities won't allow me to access that site.

Thirdly, PLEASE ALLOW ME TO FINISH POSTING BEFORE REPLYING. THANKS!!
    I will tell you when I am finished.

The first of the compliments will begin in the next post.

Last edited by Kfamr; 04-03-2004 at 07:52 AM.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

aly (Alyson) : I admire you for the fostering you do, you're an angel!

binka_nugget (Ashley) : You're fun to talk to on AIM, and a friendly person!

bluekat(Tiffany) : Kitkat! You're a great friend, and I love reading your posts.

CamCampup33 (Amber) : My sister! You're a great friend, and I feel I can tell you anything...you're the best!

Cheshirekatt (Kat) : I don't know you very well, but you seem like a great person.

CookieBaker (Anna) : Your posts are always so cheerful, they brighten my day.

Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : Nice person, I love seeing pictures of your dogs, and reading your posts.

Crikit (Tracy) : I don't know you very well, but you're a nice person who has adorable pups!

Dogz (Emma) : You're a great person, it's never a dull moment when I'm talking to you.

green_chameleon_girl (Heather): I love seeing pictures of Rex!

HoRsELUvR (Robyn): You're a very nice girl, and your posts are always so cheerful.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : Very friendly person, and I'm so glad you're a part of Pet Talk.

Karen (Karen) : Our moderator! Thank you for starting Pet Talk! We wouldn't be here without you!

Kfamr (KayAnn) : My odd friend...I love reading all your posts, because they all seem well thought out, and you speak your mind.

Logan (Logan): My Golden Retriever buddy! You always know what to say to someone, and you're such a cheerful person!

Lut (Lut) : I don't know you very well, but you have gorgeous cats!

Moose (Brooke) : My buddy! You always speak your mind, and you have a great sence of humor!

Nomilynn (Naomi) : I don't know you very well, but your cats are just cuties! I love seeing pictures of them!

Petlover (Jan) : Even though you're a newbie, I think you're a very nice, friendly person who loves animals very much.

primabella (Liana) : One of my favorite Pet Talkers. I love seeing pcs of Mickster, and reading all your posts.

shais_mom (Staci) : You speak your mind on things, which I highly admire.

Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : I can tell you love your dogs very much, and I love seeing pictures of them.

RubyMutt (Lindsey): I love Ruby! You're a great addition to Pet Talk, and you are a very friendly person.

Uabassoon (Laura) : Cool person with adorable kitties!

wolf Q (Amy) : You're a fantastic artist, and always give good advice.

wolfsoul (Jordan) : You're a great friend, and very knowledgible on dogs

YellowLabLover (Laura) : You have adorable ratties!

zanzanfergie (Sarah) : You're a very mature person, and I enjoy reading all your posts!

zippy-kat (Tonya) : I don't know you very well, but your such a nice person, who helps people in many ways.

aly (Alyson) : Aly- There's so much I could say, but can't fit it all in a small space. You are honestly an inspiration to me; all of the animals you have homed, saved, and loved... is great. Keep up the GREAT work. You are an awesome person, and always know whats best!
    binka_nugget (Ashley) : Ash- You're a great person... you're fun to talk to! And Kai and Kae... holy cow, can dogs GET any more gorgeous??!?!?! I love them!! Give em hugs for me! Thanks for being a great person Ash!
    bluekat(Tiffany) : Tiff and Blueberry... Tiff, you are a really kind hearted person. You have a great personality and not to mention, a beautiful fuzz-ball kitty! Many kisses to Blue!
    CamCampup33 (Amber) : Dear dear Amber... avid member of my fan club of two people!! LOL... you are such a fun person, I love your sense of humor... you crack me up! Tell Cam and Cali I said hi... Thanks for being a great friend Amber!
    Cheshirekatt (Kat) : You are a friendly, all around great person... PetTalk wouldn't be the same without ya!
    CookieBaker (Anna) : You are a great person. I really enjoy your posts... and not to mention the BEAUTIFUL pets you have!! Give Willow some nose scritchies for me.
    Countrywolf07 (Rachel) :Rachel-- I love the way you are so caring and friendly towards everyone. Our IM chats are always great too. Take me to a concert with ya sometime!!
    Crikit (Tracy) : Tracy and the Goonies!!! I don't see you much, but when I do, I love reading your posts and seeing those bright shining puppy dog faces looking back at me. You are a great person.
    Dogz (Emma) : Emma Brat!!! The one and only. Also an avid member of my fan club! You are such a great person. I can't imagine PT without you!! Love ya, Emmz!
    GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : Julie- You are a great person. Friendly, caring, everything! I really enjoy your company, here and on AIM!
    green_chameleon_girl (Heather) : Heather, you are a great person. I enjoy having you around, reading my stories! You're awesome, Heather!
    HoRsELUvR (Robyn) : You are a kind and caring person. You bring a lot to the PT community.
    Karen (Karen) : The one and only moderator!! What would we do without you?? We owe it all to you!!! Thank you!
    Kfamr (KayAnn) : Kay, I admire you for your willingness to say what you think... you are a great person and very smart and mature for your age.
    Logan (Logan) :You always have smart, intellegent and wonderful thoughts and opinions in your posts. You are a very kind person.
    Lut (Lut) : You are one of the most caring, considerate, thoughtful and kindest people I know. And I admire you because of it. You always know the right thing to say to someone who is feeling down. Thanks, Lut, you are greatly appreciated.
    Moose (Brooke) : Brooke!! Oh, our stupid dance rocks this world!! You are so much fun, nice... I LOVE YOU! Lol... you are a great person. Wouldn't be the same without ya!!!
    Nomilynn (Naomi) : You are a great person. You have inspiring thoughts and creative ideas. You are a greatly appreciated person around here and we all care a great deal about you.
    Petlover (Jan) : You are a great person with beautiful pets. You love my stories, and that also means alot to me. Thanks.
    primabella (Liana) : Liana, you are probably one of the coolest, maturest, nicest people I know. You are a great addition to PT.
    shais_mom (Staci) : You are a sweet and caring person. You are very nice and caring and bring alot of to PT.
    Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : You are a really nice person. Great to know you, you are an awesome friend.
    RubyMutt (Lindsey) : You are a really honest and nice person. You are very mature and kind.
    Uabassoon (Laura) : You have a great sense of humor, and you are fun to be around. I enjoy reading your posts everyday, and look forward to seeing more of your pets.
    wolf Q (Amy) : All I can say is WOW to the talent you have in drawing. I look up to you. You are a very mature person, and you know what you're doing.
    wolfsoul (Jordan) : Jordan, you are such a fun person to be around, and I think you are a really great person.
    YellowLabLover (Laura) : I love how you are not afraid to speak your mind. You are mature and honest, and those are important virtues in a person. You have a really great sense of humor too.
    zanzanfergie (Sarah) : You are a kind and caring person, with a great attitude towards life. You are a great person in the PT community.
    zippy-kat (Tonya) :You are a strong person, someone I look up to. I can only hope to be as kind and caring as you. You are an awesome person.

aly (Alyson) : You love animals very much, and always try to help them. You have obviously done research on animal behaviour, which is very respectful.
    binka_nugget (Ashley) : You have a GREAT sense of humor, and we have alot it common! You're such a good friend; I can't wait until the day we meet. AND when we live together while we both go to CWCC! We'll have to go partying!
    bluekat(Tiffany) : I haven't had much of a chance to get to know you, but you seem like a very nice person and very respectful. You love Blueberry a whole bunch.
    CamCampup33 (Amber) : You really love Cami alot, and I've seen pictures and must say that you are very pretty. You love animals alot.
    Cheshirekatt (Kat) : You always have great advice and you really have a passion for brindle dogs. You have very cute doggies!
    CookieBaker (Anna) : You really love animals and have great advice for everyone.
    Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : I haven't had much of a chance to get to know you, but from what I've seen you are a very nice person. From your pictures I see that you are very pretty.
    Crikit (Tracy) : I love your sense of humor; you remind me of a very good friend of mine (Who's name is Tracie; small world???). Talking about things that don't make sense are fun lol.
    Dogz (Emma) : You're a great friend, and you love animals alot. You like to help out, and you're nice to everyone.
    GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : You are a very good friend, and love to help out. You have a friendly attitude, and are fun to talk to.
    green_chameleon_girl (Heather) : You are great to talk to, we have some in common. It's fun camming with you and your sister at Jynnelle's!!!
    HoRsELUvR (Robyn) : I don't know you well, but you seem very nice and like to give advice where you can.
    ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : You are fun to talk to, and we can relate to alot of things, I'm sure. You love to write and have a great talent, so keep it up.
    Karen (Karen) : I have a great deal of respect for you. You like to help out when needed, and love to get in the spirit of things. Your love of pets is obvious. I don't think you could ever dislike any creature.
    Kfamr (KayAnn) : You really love dogs, and we can relate in that way. You like to help out with sigs which is obviously a fun way to help out and show some talent.
    Logan (Logan) : You are one of the nicest people on PT. Always willing to give advice and help out where you can. You have an obvious love for animals.
    Lut (Lut) : I think you are a great person. You have a wonderful sense of humor, and I love hearing about Belgium.
    Moose (Brooke) : You really love dogs. I think it's great that you take the time to reply to most people's picture threads and give a nice compliment.
    Nomilynn (Naomi) : You are one of my favourite people; you're always nice and you have a great love for animals! I like talking to you on aim, and I hope my Christmas card gets to you soon!
    Petlover (Jan) : You have a real passion for pets. I like how you take them time to respond to people's picture threads.
    primabella (Liana) : I love to talk to you on msn, you are a great friend, and a wondeful person. I love how we can relate to certain things (teenage life, eh??). And this reminds me that I have to get on my livejournal!
    shais_mom (Staci) : You have a great love for animals! Keegan is also gorgeous.....
    Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : You are one of my best friends! We have an awesome time together and can relate to pretty much everything! I can't wait till we live together; we will have the best time because everything we love is the same. And this weekend should be great. I can smell Ruby's now....
    RubyMutt (Lindsey) : You are such a great person, I love seeing pics of Ruby.
    Uabassoon (Laura) : I think you are a great person; you love animals alot. I haven't had much a chance to get to know you, but I think you are nice.
    wolf Q (Amy) : I think you are a very nice person; always willing to help out. You helped me out with Ebay, and then you make all of those nice ornaments for everyone. I can't remember, but I think you're coming to the Van meeting? I hope to see you and Nebo there!
    YellowLabLover (Laura) : You really like horses and rats; that's cool. I hope you get those dream dogs of your's one day!
    zanzanfergie (Sarah) : You are a very nice person. I like Buffy alot too.
    zippy-kat (Tonya) : You are very nice. I haven't had much of a chance to get to know you, but everyone seems to really love you so I bet you're just great!

aly (Alyson) : does wonderful things for all animals, tirelessly
    binka_nugget (Ashley) : always nice
    bluekat(Tiffany) : has a beautiful cat that she adores
    CamCampup33 (Amber) : always upbeat
    Cheshirekatt (Kat) : always nice and informative
    CookieBaker (Anna) : has beautiful animals and is always nice to everyone
    Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : very dedicated to her music
    Crikit (Tracy) : awesome to get to know in chat
    Dogz (Emma) : is always nice to people
    GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : always nice to people has beautiful animals
    green_chameleon_girl (Heather) always upbeat
    HoRsELUvR (Robyn) always nice and upbeat
    ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : has come a long way and become an asset to PT
    Karen (Karen) : she is the 'reason' for this wonderful place, where I have met some of my best friends
    Kfamr (KayAnn) : has also come a long way and has beautiful dogs
    Logan (Logan) beautiful pets, everyone of them, and always has something good to say
    Lut (Lut) : is so sweet and pleasent I love everyone of her posts
    Moose (Brooke) : loyal to her friends
    Nomilynn (Naomi) : great to get to know in chat and her love abounds for people and her pets
    Petlover (Jan) : always upbeat
    primabella (Liana) : always nice and mediates posts
    shais_mom (Staci) : n/a
    Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : loves her pets unconditionally/loyalty to her friends
    RubyMutt (Lindsey) is always nice and great personality
    Uabassoon (Laura) : great personality, sense of humor
    wolf Q (Amy) : is just the sweetest thing, that I just adore and am so glad I met in person
    wolfsoul (Jordan) : loyalty to her friends - very admirable
    YellowLabLover (Laura) : loyalty to her pets, has a great smile, good person
    zanzanfergie (Sarah) : has beautiful animals, loyalty to what she believes in
    zippy-kat (Tonya) : is one of the most beautiful, wonderful special friends I could have every asked for. She is one of my angel.

aly (Alyson) : true animal advocate

binka_nugget (Ashley) : You always try to say something supportive of people

bluekat(Tiffany) : you always have an upbeat attitude and seem like a fun person

CamCampup33 (Amber) : always try to bring in a sense of fun

Cheshirekatt (Kat) : You have a great sense of humour and your posts always make me smile

CookieBaker (Anna) : you are a kind hearted person with a gentle spirit

Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : good sense of humour

Crikit (Tracy) : your crazy sense of humour is always good for a laugh, but you are also a supportive friend

Dogz (Emma) : very creative artist

GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : always happy and upbeat

green_chameleon_girl (Heather) : you try to see the good in people

HoRsELUvR (Robyn): always have something supportive to say

ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : good writer

Karen (Karen) : always looking for the good in a situation, even when things don't look too positive

Kfamr (KayAnn) : very talented artist and devoted to your pups

Logan (Logan) : tries to see the good in everyone

Lut (Lut) : always fun to talk to and tries to give everyone compliments in posts

Moose (Brooke) : very commited to animals

Petlover (Jan) : very happy posts

primabella (Liana) : you always try to make people feel special and are very kind

shais_mom (Staci) : you stand up for what you believe in and are also a supportive friend

Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : always try to move past difficult situations and not hold grudges

RubyMutt (Lindsey) : talented photographer and loving mom to Ruby

Uabassoon (Laura) : great sense of humour and positive person

wolf Q (Amy) : the most talented artist I've ever seen, with a kind heart and good friend

wolfsoul (Jordan) : always look for the good in people, and try to smooth out difficult situations

YellowLabLover (Laura) : fun personality and good sense of humour

zanzanfergie (Sarah) : sweet disposition with a kind heart

zippy-kat (Tonya) : great listener, wonderful support system and fantastic friend

aly (Alyson) : You always know what to say.
    binka_nugget (Ashley) : Gives great advice.
    bluekat(Tiffany) : I love your kitty, and you seem like a nice person.
    CamCampup33 (Amber) : Fun to talk to.
    Cheshirekatt (Kat) : Always has fun posts to read.
    CookieBaker (Anna) : So nice, you are awesome anna!
    Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : Fun to talk to about... anything.
    Crikit (Tracy) : Always has nice posts.
    GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : You rock! Always seems to be in a good mood.
    green_chameleon_girl (Heather) I love reading your posts, you are so much fun.
    HoRsELUvR (Robyn) I don't know you very well, but you always seem very nice.
    ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : Writes wonderfully. Addicted to your stories.
    Karen (Karen) : Always knows what kind of advice to give you.
    Kfamr (KayAnn) : I look up to you, Kay, you are so mature, and you take the best photos.
    Logan (Logan) Always has nice posts on DOTD.
    Lut (Lut) : Haven't heard from you much lately, (hint, hint) but you always seem nice.
    Moose (Brooke) : BROOKE! Always so much fun to talk to on AIM, about anything.
    Nomilynn (Naomi) : Always has something nice to say.
    Petlover (Jan) : Gives out great nicknames!
    primabella (Liana) : I love your Mickey pictures! He is just too cute, your posts make me smile.
    shais_mom (Staci) : Gives great advice.
    Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : Puts up with us, we can make up so easily on aim.
    RubyMutt (Lindsey) Always has very nice comments.
    Uabassoon (Laura) : I love hearing about your kittes, and nice posts.
    wolf Q (Amy) : You draw so good, and I love seeing Nebo, Reggie, and Smokey.
    wolfsoul (Jordan) : Knows a lot about dog breeds.
    YellowLabLover (Laura) : I love hearing about your ratties, and you know a lot about them.
    zanzanfergie (Sarah) : Puts in a nice comment at pictures.
    zippy-kat (Tonya) : Always is fun in the thurday thread.

aly (Alyson) : Unbelievably caring, kind, and knowledgeable...I really admire the things you do for animals.
    binka_nugget (Ashley) : Such a sweetheart, with two of the cutest Shelties I've seen!
    bluekat(Tiffany) : I don't know you extremely well, but you seem like such an amazing person.
    CamCampup33 (Amber) : Camber! You're such a fun person to talk to, I love hearing all your stories! I'm so glad you decided to stay at Pet Talk.
    Cheshirekatt (Kat) : I really don't know you very well, but I definitely look forward to understanding more about you and your interests.
    CookieBaker (Anna) : AnnaBanana, you're awesome. Plus, you've got one of the cutest pups at PT....mind if I "borrow" him for a little while?
    Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : You seem like you've got a great head on your shoulders and are so nice. I love hearing your stories.
    Crikit (Tracy) : I don't know you too well, but I would love to find out more about you.
    Dogz (Emma) : Emma!! My AIM buddy, lol. What can I say? You're too fun!
    GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : Jules! You're awesome! I love reading your posts and just talking with you.
    green_chameleon_girl (Heather) : You're so sweet, and I can't wait to hear more from you. Only 500 posts? More please!
    HoRsELUvR (Robyn) : I don't know you too well, but I really hope to learn more about you.
    ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : Megs! STUPID DANCE! Thanks for always being there to make me laugh.
    Karen (Karen) : Karen, you're so nice and I can always count on you for answers and advice.
    Kfamr (KayAnn) : Kayster....KayKay....my budd-ay. lmao. Where to start? You were one of the first people I really "connected" with at Pet Talk, and I'm so grateful for that. I feel like I can always talk to you, and I hope you feel the same way about me....if not, YOU CAN! You're an amazing person, remember that.
    Logan (Logan) : You're so caring and really seem knowledgeable about everything. I love reading your posts.
    Lut (Lut) : I don't know you extremely well, but what I do know of you I love. You're so sweet and I always love to hear your stories.
    Nomilynn (Naomi) : I don't know you very well, but I look forward to learning much more about you.
    Petlover (Jan) : You're such a sweetie and you really seem to know your stuff.
    primabella (Liana) : Liana, you're an amazing person and I always love to read your posts. You are so sweet, and you have such a handsome little Sheltie.
    shais_mom (Staci) : You're such a nice person and I always love to hear what you have to say.
    Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : You seem to have a great love for animals and I like that. I know we got off to a rough start, but I hope everything can get worked out.
    RubyMutt (Lindsey) : You're so sweet and have one of the cutest furkids around. I love hearing all about you and your Ruby girl.
    Uabassoon (Laura) : You are such a nice person and sometimes I think we just might have the same mind.
    wolf Q (Amy) : You seem to be extremely knowledgeable and caring. I love reading your posts and hearing all your stories.
    wolfsoul (Jordan) : You are so nice and really have a great sense of humor. I can tell that you have a great love for all animals, and I admire that.
    YellowLabLover (Laura) : You have a great sense of humor and are great to talk to.
    zanzanfergie (Sarah) : I don't know you very well, but I do know that you seem like a wonderful person.
    zippy-kat (Tonya) : You're so nice and always have great things to say.

aly (Alyson) : A very compassionate individual, dedicated to all things four-footed (and some things not so four-footed)!
    binka_nugget (Ashley) :
    bluekat(Tiffany) : I always look forward to your posts!
    CamCampup33 (Amber) : What a nutty girl! Love your sense of humor and of course the Cami pictures!
    Cheshirekatt (Kat) : Kat, a wonderfully caring lady – LOVE the shoe collection, too!
    CookieBaker (Anna) : What’s not to love about Anna? She’s a sweetie!
    Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : I’ve never “met” someone so addicted to country music! Ha ha… even though our music tastes are different, I’m thankful we share a “bond” through pet talk. You’re an energetic individual and your posts are so fun!
    Crikit (Tracy) : Ha ha! MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT AS THE SUN AND I’LL DRY YOU LIKE A PRUNE! Just kidding, she mite smite me, if I say that. Tracy—totally upbeat with a humorous approach on life – the best!
    Dogz (Emma) : A sweetie for sure!
    GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : You’re a sweetie! Love to see your posts on Pet Talk!
    green_chameleon_girl (Heather) GCG – you’re an asset to Pet talk; it wouldn’t be the same without you!
    HoRsELUvR (Robyn) –I’m so glad you’re a part of the board. Love to read your posts!
    ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : A fun person with fun posts! What more could you ask?
    Karen (Karen) : Quick with a kind word, our Mayor is there to bring peace and scritches to furry and not-so-furry citizens of pet talkville. What would we do without her?
    Kfamr (KayAnn) : You know it’s unfair you get to read these before everyone else, right?! ha ha! So long as you know! Lol Kayann, even though we don’t always see eye-to-eye, I always think the best of you. I wish you all the best in school, life, and love. Give those two furries a hug for me – also thank them for being there to console you when I can’t.
    Logan (Logan) Hey look, “MOM’s” on the list! Woo hoo! It’s been a year of changes for you hasn’t it? I wish you all the best and hope to see more pics of your four-footers (and two-wingers, too of course)! You’re an asset to PT and a enjoyable person to be around.
    Lut (Lut) : Awww, it’s our Lut! PT just wouldn’t be the same without you. Lut, I love your posts – my only complaint… there’s not nearly enough pictures of the Billie and his g.piggie friend! I wish you all the best the new year has to bring.
    Moose (Brooke) : Your determination and ability to speak your mind is very admirable!
    Nomilynn (Naomi) : Naomi, one of my bestest online friends – compassionate, caring, and always quick to lend a hand. I’m glad we’ve gotten to know each other. I feel I can trust you with anything and everything! {{hugs}}
    Petlover (Jan) : What a fun person to have on the board! Love your posts – keep it up!
    primabella (Liana) : Your posts are always so fun! I look forward to reading more of them!
    shais_mom (Staci) : Maaaannnn… that girl, Staci signed up! Nuts. I don’t think there’s anything nice to say about her! Muwhahaha. So I’m going to totally give myself away so you don’t blame others for the “nasty” comments --- think “prison dishtowel.” ‘Nough said. You’re the bestest – my favorite! Thank you for EVERYTHING lately – esp. the shoulder to cry on & the straight-forward answers you give. You have no idea how much comfort you’ve given me during these last few months. {{hugs}}
    Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : I admire your compassion and soft heart for animals in need. I don’t necessarily agree with your opinions but believe you do what your heart tells you too. That is a good strength to have!
    RubyMutt (Lindsey): Linds, what a fun, fun, fun person! There needs to be more like you!
    Uabassoon (Laura) : Laura! Always an interesting asset to the late night chats! And so full of information too! For example, the swing and “hello kitty”… who knew?! Lol An A++++ person in my book!
    wolf Q (Amy) : Tsk, tsk. Is there anything nice to say about her? Of course there is! She’s a wonderfully talented artist and a complete nut over her Bebo. I’m proud to call her my buddie! (But we think Bebo should wear the bunnie ears more often! )
    wolfsoul (Jordan) : A zaney girl who’s loyal to her friends! (Not to mention the to-die-for –hair! Love it!)
    YellowLabLover (Laura) : I admire your ability to speak your mind. A terrific rattie mommy and a joy to have on pet talk!
    zanzanfergie (Sarah) : A true friend to animals. A wonderful, wonderful personality and a very, very talented writer. LOVE YOUR POSTS!

aly (Alyson) : Rescue angel
    binka_nugget (Ashley) : Funny
    bluekat(Tiffany) : Great to talk with about the Sims
    CamCampup33 (Amber) : Always there to talk to
    Cheshirekatt (Kat) : Such a nice person
    CookieBaker (Anna) : Nice woman
    Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : Admire her pride of her music
    Crikit (Tracy) : Good furmom
    Dogz (Emma) : Great friend
    GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : Wonderful person
    green_chameleon_girl (Heather) : Funny
    HoRsELUvR (Robyn) : Cool girl
    ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : Good to her nephew
    Karen (Karen) : Patient
    Kfamr (KayAnn) : Amazing with photography
    Logan (Logan) : Nice and encouraging allt he time
    Lut (Lut) : Cute and sweet
    Moose (Brooke) : Sweet and funny
    Nomilynn (Naomi) : Understanding
    Petlover (Jan) : Sweet girl
    shais_mom (Staci) : Cool
    Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : Nice girl
    RubyMutt (Lindsey) : Always sweet
    Uabassoon (Laura) : Good person
    wolf Q (Amy) : Artistic
    wolfsoul (Jordan) : Very intelligent
    YellowLabLover (Laura) : Not afraid to speak her mind
    zanzanfergie (Sarah) : So polite and sweet
    zippy-kat (Tonya) : Great person
    Last edited by Kfamr; 04-03-2004 at 09:02 AM.

aly (Alyson) : Such a caring, kind hearted person
    binka_nugget (Ashley) : Very talented
    bluekat(Tiffany) : Such a great person to talk to
    Cheshirekatt (Kat) : Cute pets!
    CookieBaker (Anna) : Always so nice to everyone
    Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : Very nice
    Crikit (Tracy) : A Nice person, i dont know much about you, or know you well for that matter, but looking foward to getting to know you
    Dogz (Emma) : Great person
    GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : Always fun to talk to
    green_chameleon_girl (Heather) : Nice, good stories too
    HoRsELUvR (Robyn) : good person, always there for someone to talk
    ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : TALENT! You have excellent talent, keep that up!
    Karen (Karen) : Always so sweet to everyone, a joy to have as our admin!
    Kfamr (KayAnn) : Ah.. Kay kay.. Whats not to say good about kay kay! She always expresses her opionion, good or bad, and she is nice to just about everyone!
    Logan (Logan) : I think your a great person, who loves their dogs very much
    Lut (Lut) : Gives great advice, nice person
    Moose (Brooke) : Brooke! Shes my nice little buddy! hehe Brooke your a great person, and also always expresses her opionion!
    Nomilynn (Naomi) : I dont know you very well, but you seem like a nice person!
    Petlover (Jan) : Loves her pets alot, as you can tell, great person.. good stories!
    primabella (Liana) : LIANA!!!! hehe, liana you are such a great person, fun to talk to!
    shais_mom (Staci) : BEAUTIFUL animals..
    Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : Also someone who loves her pets very much
    RubyMutt (Lindsey) : Aw Ruby is adorable! You are also a great person
    Uabassoon (Laura) : Nice person
    wolf Q (Amy) : You have such talent, give great advice, and are a good person to talk to!
    wolfsoul (Jordan) : AW! Your pets are adorable!
    YellowLabLover (Laura) : Great person!
    zanzanfergie (Sarah) : I dont know you too well, hope i can get to know you better
    zippy-kat (Tonya) : Very nice person!

aly (Alyson) : I dont know you to well but i have read your posts and I enjoy them
    binka_nugget (Ashley) : You have the cutest animals and you are very nice
    bluekat(Tiffany) : Im jealous of you hehe LOL
    CamCampup33 (Amber) : Your funny and nice and I like reading your posts
    Cheshirekatt (Kat) : I havent talked to you before but you sound like an extremly nice person!!
    CookieBaker (Anna) : I love reading your posts and threads you a nice person
    Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : You are really nice
    Crikit (Tracy) : Im not really sure who you are but you sound really nice
    Dogz (Emma) : I love reading your threads and posts your sooo nice
    GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : I love having you on pet talk because you so nice!
    HoRsELUvR (Robyn): Your a very nice person and I like reading your posts
    ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : I LOVE YOUR STORYS! your really nice
    Karen (Karen) : Thank you for creating this wonderful site YOU ROCK!
    Kfamr (KayAnn) : I really like reading your threads and posts and I want your dogs! Simba and Nala RULE!
    Logan (Logan): Your very very very nice!
    Lut (Lut) : I enjoy your posts your a sweet person
    Moose (Brooke) : You are very nice and im glad you are on pet talk!!
    Nomilynn (Naomi) : I like having you on potd!!
    Petlover (Jan) : we can draw eachother pictures lol I want your animals!
    primabella (Liana) : I love reading your posts and I want your dog!
    shais_mom (Staci) : You are a really nice person!!
    Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : Hey penpal LOL your really funny and nice!
    RubyMutt (Lindsey) : I love reading your threads and posts!
    Uabassoon (Laura) :
    wolf Q (Amy) : I love your drawings!
    wolfsoul (Jordan) : Your really fun to talk to on msn and your really nice
    YellowLabLover (Laura) : I love your animals! you are really nice
    zanzanfergie (Sarah) : I want your bunny! your really nice to talk to !!
    zippy-kat (Tonya) : I like talking to you cause you so nice!

aly (Alyson) : You are very informative and you always know what to say
    binka_nugget (Ashley) : you are a great friend you always make me laugh MUFF
    bluekat(Tiffany) : I love reading your posts
    CamCampup33 (Amber) : you are a good friend
    Cheshirekatt (Kat) : U like alice in wonderland, so you are cool lol
    CookieBaker (Anna) : you are a great doggie mom
    Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : I love seeing pics of your pets they are so cute
    Crikit (Tracy) : you are a very informative person
    Dogz (Emma) : I love your pups, and look forward to many more posts
    GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : you are a great friend
    green_chameleon_girl (Heather) haha you are the best heather
    HoRsELUvR (Robyn): look forward to seeing ya around the forum
    ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : I just love abby, and i love reading your posts, keep it up
    Karen (Karen) : i love mis hoppy she is adorable, you must post more pics
    Kfamr (KayAnn) : your posts are interesting
    Logan (Logan) you are a great person, dont ever leave ptLut (Lut) : cant wait to read more posts
    Moose (Brooke) : moose is so cute
    Nomilynn (Naomi) : your replys are very informative and you are very direct, thats awsome
    Petlover (Jan) : Hope you stick around pt
    primabella (Liana) : I just love micky, he is so cute, you are a great person
    shais_mom (Staci) : kiss the pets for me , you are a good poster
    RubyMutt (Lindsey) Your posts always are so nice, you are a very great person
    Uabassoon (Laura) : Many people act shelfish and rude, but not you, you are very kind and generous, good job
    wolf Q (Amy) : Your a great dog owner, nebo is just beautiful you take great care of him
    wolfsoul (Jordan) : You are a great friend jordan, (bah) i wish i was a bah. lmao
    YellowLabLover (Laura) : I love the ratties, you must post pics of them asap . You know so much abotu ratties, i hope that one day you get a lab .
    zanzanfergie (Sarah) : I love the bun, he is so cute. You are a very nice person, look forward to many more posts.
    zippy-kat (Tonya) :Yuo are a very caring pet owner, you will always be one of the people i ask for advice

aly (Alyson) : You're a very caring person whom I look up to. I admire you for all your hard work with homeless animals.

bluekat(Tiffany) : Although I haven't talked to you much, I've always thought you were a sweet person.

CamCampup33 (Amber) : bambam/lj buddy, you're such a great friend. (Good luck with the chris thing lol)

Cheshirekatt (Kat) : You sound like such a nice person. I'm glad you're a part of pet talk.

CookieBaker (Anna) : You're such a lovely person and I'm glad I've had the chance to "meet" you and your gorgeous boy.

Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : You sound like a very nice person (and have the cutest pups!)

Crikit (Tracy) : I love seeing photos of your gorgeous three and I'm sure you're one of the bestest mommies any doggy could ask for.

Dogz (Emma) : I just love seeing pics of all your pets. You're such a nice person. I'm glad you're a part of Pet Talk.

GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : *Shakes fat* *jiggles butt* <
    green_chameleon_girl (Heather) You're a great addition to Pet Talk and I'm glad you're part of the "family".

HoRsELUvR (Robyn) I haven't had much of a chance to get to know you but I'm sure you're very nice and sweet as there hasn't been anything but nice posts from you.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : I love seeing pictures of your gorgeous girl (*hint* we need more! ) I'm glad you're a part of pet talk.

Karen (Karen) : Thank you and Paul so much for making pet talk what it is. This is without a doubt the most friendly family-like site I've ever been to. It's great to be able to talk to other pet lovers who share the same feelings that you do. Thanks once again.

Kfamr (KayAnn) : Kayyyyy..I'll try to keep this as short as possible. You're such a wicked person. Pet Talk wouldn't be the same without you (or your two gorgeous puppers).

Logan (Logan) I'm glad you're a part of pet talk. Your pets are such gorgeous kids...I can't get enough pictures *hint hint* lol

Lut (Lut) : Well, I haven't talked to you much but you do sound like a nice person.

Moose (Brooke) : Great addition to pet talk! Moose just looks like the sweetest boy. I'm glad you're part of our family.

Nomilynn (Naomi) : You're a very nice person. I love reading your posts.

Petlover (Jan) : My fellow sheltie lover..I'm glad your dad is letting you stay on pet talk. It was nice to talk about the collie club..and shelties in general.

primabella (Liana) : *flings poop* guess who? lmao. Remember, I have 1 week X 2 dogs = LOTS OF POOP. mwhaha..you'll never beat me. Maria (*snickers*), you're an awesome person. I couldn't ask for a better poop flinging buddy.

shais_mom (Staci) : I love reading your posts. You're probably one of the nicest pet talkers I've had the chance of "meeting" and yet, you still get your point across. I really admire that.

Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : ehhhhh..guess who? give you a hint..*jordan's jealous of our phone convo* lmao. I can't wait till I meet you and tikeya (and hopefully Oscar) in march. We shall stay up all night talking about umbrellas with Jordan. Lmao...anywho, you're a great friend..with the most gorgeous sibe I've seen..(And I plan on stealing your dane one day LMAO)

RubyMutt (Lindsey) You're an awesome person. I love reading your posts and I really adore those pictures of gorgeous Ruby.

Uabassoon (Laura) : You're my most interesting (and fun sounding) LJ buddy I have. You've got a wicked sense of humour and have the most hillarious tampon loving kitty

wolf Q (Amy) : Words can not describe how great it is to have you and Nebo at Pet Talk. You have amazing talent..I love your drawings. And I just love all the pictures of Nebo (which we don't get enough lol). It's great to have you here.

wolfsoul (Jordan) : Jo-jo/booger muncher/umbrella buddy..ehhhh. You've got a great sense of humour..almost as sick and perverted as mine LMAO. I can't wait till we meet in march...and when we go to CWCC..eee..roommate buddies! (mwhahha..I shall have my gsd (or rottie..or..pittie) by then)

YellowLabLover (Laura) : I'm glad we've "met". I love all your rattie and kitty pictures. You have such a gorgeous group. I'm very glad you're a member of this family.

zanzanfergie (Sarah) : You sound like an amazing person. From what I've read, you're very very sweet and I admire you so much.

zippy-kat (Tonya) : You're such a sweet and amazing person. I'm glad you're a part of pet talk.

aly (Alyson) : I really admire you for fostering all those animals all the time and being an angel to them You are also a very nice person. I also love seeing pics of your pets.

binka_nugget (Ashley) : You have very cute shelties I also look forward to seeing pics of them, and you're also a very nice person.

CamCampup33 (Amber) : You're a very nice person, and fun to talk to. Cami is such a cute dog, and I love seeing pictures of her.

Cheshirekatt (Kat) : You seem like a very nice person, and I love reading your posts You always have something nice to say.

CookieBaker (Anna) : You are a very nice person, and I always look forward to seeing pics of Malone and Marigold. They're both so cute and beautiful!

Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : You seem like a very nice person, and you always have something nice to say.

Crikit (Tracy) : You have very cute dogs, and I always love seeing pictures of them. You're also a very nice person.

Dogz (Emma) : You are a very nice person, and I love seeing pictures of all your adorable animals You always have something nice to say.

GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : You are a very nice person, and fun to talk to. I love seeing pictures of Daisy and Molly, they're both gorgeous

green_chameleon_girl (Heather): You seem very nice, and you have very cute dogs

HoRsELUvR (Robyn): You seem like a very nice person, and you always have something nice to say.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : You are a very nice person, and you always have something nice to say in your posts. Abby is also a very cute dog, and I love seeing pictures of her, and Gavin too.

Karen (Karen) : You're a very nice person, and always know the right things to say. I'm also very happy that you created PT

Kfamr (KayAnn) : I always look forward to seeing pictures of Simba and Nala, they're so cute! You also make the best sigs lol

Logan (Logan): You are a very nice person, and you always have nice things to say. I love seeing pictures of your pets.