Thread: Introducing

Introducing

Penny's new litter. After playing sex that kitten I think I have it right. (But don't bet on it.) Penny had 6 furbabies.
    1 silver male
    1 cameo female
    2 cameo males
    2 silver patched with white

[IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/pa008e817d4cc799354b0c675fc219c75/f91d850a.jpg[/IMG)
    Stella
    Tiny Paws (!?!) ready to walk in and on your heart. They will dig a hole and plant themselves there and grow like weeds wrapping themselves around your heart and soul.

Sorry lost one.

Stella
    Tiny Paws (!?!) ready to walk in and on your heart. They will dig a hole and plant themselves there and grow like weeds wrapping themselves around your heart and soul.

OMG! Be still my heart!! They are breathtakingly adorable! Are these Maine Coon babies?? How old are they here?? Which color is "Cameo"? Oh please post more of them - I am in love

Oh, how cute! They are so tiny! Makes me want to pick up each one a cuddle it. One of them looks like it eyes are already opening. They are just so precious! Makes me want another kitty.
    Oh I can just smell the kitty breath!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Aww, they are so adorable and momma is gorgeous!!!! I'm getting the 'want a kitten' urge again.

From Decker with Love

GREAT BIG HUGE AWWWWWWWWWWWWE!! How adorable!! Penny is stunning! She is so pretty and such a good momma! What BEAUTIFUL babies! Keep the pictures coming!!!

They are absolutely adorable

You are making me go through kitten withdrawal

Unfortunately you live close enough to me to actually tempt me...

Cheryl

Too cute, and I have such a weakness for calicos. They're beautiful!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

There re few More Wonderful sights , on Gods Earth , than A Mother Cat ,looking so proud , with her Litter . The Library Cat Club and I Go AWWWWWW and the Found Cats MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOW for Them ALL!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What an adorable tiny kitten pile!

I like this one. It's like he's saying "Get off of me, will you?" Just like a couple of bratty kids.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

oh, getting kitten fever!!! They are adorable! Momma is a beauty too.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Thanks everyone for the wonderful posts you have sent. It is really need now. The kittens have started to hiss first and now have their eyes open. Here is one of them just about a week old hissing at me and the camera.

The kittens are now 2 weeks old and have been on the move for awhile. Yes, Penny is a wonderful mom. She loves all babies even if they are not hers. I watch them as they sleep and it just simply amazes me that they will grow to be any where from 15 to 18 pounds the males and the females will be 9 to 13 pounds. At birth they weighed only 4 to 6 ounces, and they looked like rats. I love the kittens but Penny is the one who I treasure. She is very much apart of me. As is all of my cats. But Penny and her brother Moses.

Are very special.
    Thanks again!

Stella
    Last edited by rpcathouse; 04-06-2004 at 08:09 PM.

Awww. So wonderfully sweet. I would love to have a litter of kittens of my very own.
    Penny looks very happy to play mommy. Keep the pictures coming.

Aww, they're so adorable, and mommy cat is absolutely beautiful

That second last pic, is that the baby hissing at you?!?! If it is, it's soooo adorable. Poor thing can't even see what its hissing at, but it knows it should be hissing. Too cute!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl