Thread: Ben

Ben

Oh Ben what a handsome kitty you are! You look so happy high up there in that tree. You orange guys steal my heart every time! From a cold winter's day to a warm home filled with love. Now you are Cat of the Day! Wow! Ben you are quite the special kitty!! Enjoy every minute! My Trevor says Meow!

Oh Ben, what a beautiful boy you are. And what a lucky kitty that a loving human took you in and brought you back to excellent health. How anyone could dump ANY cat is beyond me! You have such beautiful markings that Rascal is jealous. Sorry, but Rascal thinks HE is the most beautiful orange cat. Rascal doesn't fare too well in fights either...it just isn't in him.

I hope your special day is filled with treats and extra special loving. You deserve it.

------------------

Ben, you look so cute hanging onto that tree limb! What a sweet cat you are. I hope you will be careful when you have adventures outdoors. Don't get into too many fights!

------------------
    ]Margaret

Oh Ben, what a sweet face you have! (and a happy face too!) Cogratulations on being cat of the day- you certainly deserve it. I love orange kitties too!

What a beautiful face! What a beautiful pose! What a beautiful kitty! You found THE most perfect, loving forever home sweet Ben. And you have repaid your very proud parents by being the most lovingly sweet, loyal and gentle of orange felines! I know many years of love and laughter lie ahead for you and your very special humans. And today all that makes you so special is honored here as we name you our gorgeous Cat of the Day! Happy hunting sweet boy! And big congratulations and lots of hugs and kisses!

Ben, you look so sweet and caring. You are such a pretty color, what a wonderful addition you are to your family who loves you so much. Congradulations for becoming the sweetest, lovingest, most handsome, Cat of the Day.

Congrats! Nice name too!

Ben, you are so "round" you almost look like stuffed animal! I could just squeeze you 'til you meowed!