Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baxter!

Baxter!

You have grown in to such a Handsome young man! I can't even imagine running through the house playing catch with such a big guy, you must have a big house You sound like a true teddy bear, full of love and mischief I would love to be able to cuddle up with a big guy like you Maybe not after a swim though, I think I would run for cover before all the "shake em dry" started

Congratulations and enjoy your day, Baxter!
    ~Marie

Baxter you are so handsome that you leave me speechless. I loved your puppy picture but my you have grown into a very, very handsome big guy! You sound like 140 lbs. of pure fun! Congratulations on being our very special Monday Dog of the Day.

Baxter, you Newfies are the one the most handsome dogs God ever created! You are certainly no exception to that!!!!

I love your love for water, even making good use of that huge water bowl!!!!

Congratulations, Big Boy Baxter, on being our Dog of the Day!!!

Oh Baxter, you're one incredibly handsome, sweet, adorable gentle giant of a pup! I'm a huge fan of "water dogs" too and they don't come any "wetter" than a Newfie! You've already brought so much joy, laughter and love to the lives of your humans and the good times have only just begun What a wonderful way to kick off the week, with beautiful Baxter as our Monday Dog of the Day! Please have your mom give you a huge, Newfie sized hug for me! Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Baxter! I think an extra spoonful of peanut butter today is definitely in order

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Look at you little Baxter, you are just too adorable. Love your paw in the water bowl!!! You are a gentle giant indeed!!!! Stay cool little guy Hope you get many hugs, Id sure love to hug you you teddy bear you

Baxter, you look like you've been swimming in your water bowl, silly boy! What a fun dog you are. Congratulations on being DOTD and ask for a special spoonful of PB today!
    Oreo and Molly

Baxter is gorgeous! I love that we have such a beautiful dog named after this place

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Baxter, your puppy picture made me laugh out loud this morning. You are precious and I've heard wonderful things about your breed.

I hope you have a wonderful day enjoying your honor. Have your mom give you one of those big hugs for me too!

Congratulations sweet boy.

BEAUTIFUL BAXTER!!!!!!!!
    I love your picture with your water bowl! SO CUTE! You have grown into a handsome, beautiful boy (with such a personality!!!) Congratulations on your special day.

my little guys could hide in your beautiful coat!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Oh goodness, just look at you Baxter! Your puppy picture has me speechless! It doesn't get much cuter than that! What a beautiful boy you are Baxter. I have always been awed by beautiful Newfies. How I'd love to see you in action, swimming powerfully through the water!

I hope you get lots of love, hugs, kisses, adoration, and a bit of peanut butter too, on your special day. You deserve it all!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Baxter,

Your puppy picture made me laugh out loud this morning.
    Such a cutie-pie baby. Happy congrats on being chosen for
    honors today as our Dog Of the Day. Big Hugs Sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a big handsome hunka hunka dog you are Baxter!! Your paws much be HUGE! You look so adorable in your pictures - what a cranium! I'm in love with Baxter!
    Congrats for being Our Awesome Dog of the Day B!

Oh Baxter, you little wet-head..love the "do"..you look so innocent and adorable plopping around in your water bowl!!! And you've grown into a spectacular, handsome hunk of a Newfie..like Logan said, one of God's greatest creations! You are an awesome boy! And since you weight more than me, I'd definitely let you have your way all the time! How proud you must be that one of your "cousins" won Westminster this year!

I've been Boooo'd!

Hi Everyone,
    Thank you all so very much for your kind words and compliments!! Baxter is my baby boy and the love of my life(Don't tell my husband I said so. LOL).
    He is so very smart, sweet, protective, athletic and oh so very bold at times.
    He is going to be getting a brother soon. We are getting a Saint Bernard pup at the end of May.
    Baxter loves dogs so much and he needs a companion.
    Again, thank you all for the compliments. Keep in touch!!
    Renee, Baxter and Kosmo the Newfs and Wilbur the Saint Bernard

hi Baxter! welcome to PT! Congrats on being DOTD