Thread: Rex!

Rex!

Good morning, sweetie! You look so cute and cuddly all curled up with those stuffed animals...can I curl up with you and stay home from work today?

Congratulations, Rex, Enjoy your day!
    ~Marie

Rex, you look so sweet all tucked in with your stuffed friends. I'm sure you are very special to your mom or dad. And you're a good dog to make sure they get to school on time! You were a great DOTD. Brought a smile to my face here at work.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Marie410, those were my exact thoughts. I'd like to stay home with Rex today too and nap among his stuffies.

Rex you're adorable and I'd love to give you sugars.

Congratulations sweetie! Have a wonderful day!

Rex

You are a cute little fellow. It sounds like you have a family that loves you very much. Hope you and your family have a great life together.
    LHCamry

aww you're so cute! who could resist those eyes?

snuggly beagle

what a little snuggler. rex you're a sweetheart. i once knew a beagle that insisted in sleeping under the covers on her humans feet. we called her "the hot water beagle". her favourite food was mashed potatoes with gravy.

have a great day rex. hope you get a little something special for your DOTD dinner.

snuggles,
    jebsmom, jeb and mad monty!
    my goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks i am

Hi there Rex!!! What a precious little Beagle boy you are, sweetie! Just look at you all snuggled up with your stuffies I have to agree with your mommmy, you may just be the cutest thing I've ever seen What a very special bond of love you and your human share. I have no doubt yours' is a friendship that will last a lifetime Your family is so lucky to have such a loving and adorable furkid like you! Congratulations to Beagle boy Rex, our very precious and extra special Dog of the Day! I hope you and your little furry poodle pal and your entire family have a very happy and fun filled day celebrating your well earned honor! Hugs and happy tail wags to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a dashing doggie you are Rex! You are one bodacious Beagle with your little toy poodle buddy by your side, right Rex? You look so cute cuddling with your bunnies...
    Congrats to Rex, Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

You look so comfortable, Rex, that I want to climb up there and snuggle with you!!!!!

What a good friend you are to your human to wake her up, bright and early every morning!!!!

I hope you have a marvelous day as our Dog of the Day, Rex. You certainly deserve the honors, precious boy!!!

Bumping this back up, after replying to yesterday's DOTD "mama"!!!

I had to write about my baby. I just wanted to thank all who wrote such nice things about him. It was very kind and thoughtful of you. I am very grateful, and i appreciate it.

Rex and I are both gratefull**
    Ivana Bzee****