Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enchanting Emlee

Enchanting Emlee

Emlee, you are just the most darling kitten!!! You have such a sweet expression on your little face, the "M" on your forehead makes it look like you're raising your eyebrows as if to say "who, me?" Congratulations to you on your special day! I'm glad you have a family who loves you so much, and that you were rescued -who could resist your sweet face? I hope you keep your family laughing for many years to come!

Oh MY

What a cute litte one you are, sweet Emlee. I know why you are loved so much!

The devine Ms. M. , I hope you enjoy your day in the limelight.

I would love to have your face looking at me all the time. You brought a giggle and an instant "oh my" to my home this morning!

Miss Emlee, Congratulations on being our COTD!!! You have brought a ray of sunshine to my morning!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

What a little sweetie!!!!!!
    That face would melt anyone's heart.

Thank you for the photo of Kitty Emlee! Now I know what my Buchi must have looked like as a baby...he came to me full grown out of the canyons and he has always been beautiful! The similarities are amazing...coloring, the big ears, green eyes, distinct M, big tufted paws! What a sweetie!

Emless got a Big AWWWWW From The Library cat Club, and he does look like he will be a Big cat , when he gets his growth , and will be your pride , and joy , for years to come. Enchanting Exquisite, Excellent, Emlee COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Enchanting, divine, charming...you are all that and so much more little Emlee! Your beautiful photo, that look of complete and utter innocence on you precious little face, has melted all the hearts in this house! And from what your mommy tells us, your personality is just as captivating and endearing as your looks! What a sparkling gem of a feline your family found at the shelter that happy day! I wish for you all a lifetime of love and laughter! Congratulations to you darling Emlee...the "Divine Miss M!" What a lovely and most deserving Cat of the Day honoree you are! Lots of love and hugs and purrrs to you cutie pie! Oh, you're too, too adorable!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Emlee
    How adorable you are! I wouldn't be able to resist that cute face either. Congratulations, sweetie, on your now forever home, and being our special Cat of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

precious baby girl

Oy, I can only second what everyone else has said about your dear, sweet little Emlee cat. She warmed my heart immensely and will be added to my kitty picture Hall of Fame (Cat of the Day images that I have saved to my favorites). I love to pull them up when I am having a bad day {;-)

I don't know what the Lord was thinking of when he created kitty cats. Certainly He could not have made anything more lovable and enchanting to the human heart. Intelligent, soft, purring, amusing little beings whose deepest desire is to be loved...

No matter how gloomy I can get some days, just to remember the existence of kitty cats in general (not to mention my own darling Julie the Calico Princess) is enough to make me believe the world is still worth living in.

Bless your little heart Emlee...May you live long, happy, healthy and loved. You richly deserve it!

Kisses and nose bumpies from MARTHA and Julie ("meow!") the Calico Princess!
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Hello Emlee,

What a precious little furry face. I would love to see you
    "running" around the tile floors after your toys baby girl. If you
    lived at my house, I'd never get any chore finished, I'd play all
    day with you sweetie. Happy congrats on being chosen as our
    special Cat Of The Day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Awwww, what a cute putty tat! Such biiiiig round eyes and super fluffy fur - you are adoooorable Emlee!!
    Congrats for being Our Beauuutiful Cat of the Day Em!

Accolades abound!!!

Sweet Emlee, who wouldn't fall totally in love with you! What a purrecious little face...I would love to see a photo of you now, as I imagine you are maturing beautifully too!

Hope your special day is full of sunshine and love...

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

It would be hard to resist this little cutie. That's O.K. if she can't get going on the hard floor, as long as she can get stopped.

Little "M'

Congratulations Emlee!You look so adorable with your happy little face. I bet you are quite the little mischief maker! Enjoy your special day, and I hope you get lots of goodies and hugs from your owner!
    That feline fanatic.

Emlee, I am just melting looking at your still kittenish face and into your wide open green eyes. I am glad that you are so playful and happy. Congratulations on being our adorable Cat of the Day and keep paddling silently away on those tufted toesies.
    Last edited by Steffi N; 04-05-2004 at 11:24 PM.
    Steffi and Lovable