Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Prayers Needed

Welcome home, Roger!!!
    So good to read you feel much better. Best wishes for a quick and complete recovery.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Welcome home Roger!
    I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well and feeling much better too. Just try to take it easy and do what the doctor tells you. I also hope that you have a speedy recovery.

Roger, how kind of you to come here to let us *see for ourselves* how well you are doing. I even think that you and Beth having shared this experience might be a sign to someone who reads this and may have similar symptoms either now or in the future.

We are so grateful that you are doing well but know that the challenge of quiting smoking can be a difficult, but very important one. Please follow through with this very significant part of your treatment plan, and do let us know how you are doing with it. There are several people on this board who know they should do the same because they are loved and we want them to stay as healthy as they can.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France