Thread: Sam

Sam

Wow, look at you! What a handsome fella you are. Those ears! I love them. You sure do sound like you are an ornery little boy. I'm so glad you have found a great home and that your home has found you. I know you bring extra joy into their hearts everytime they see you. Enjoy the day!

Congrat on being our Dog of the Day!!

Robin

Sam,

You are a handsome fellow.Glad that you have found a home where you are loved and spoiled. I bet you do make them happy.
    I hope you have a great life with your family.
    LHCamry

SAM

Sam is a handsome boy! Rescue dogs are wonderful and I commend you for doing so.

However, take it from one who has a headstrong German Shepherd bitch, get CONTROL of him and your pack. Please!
    He is NOT the pack leader......YOU ARE!
    There is a really good book called the Dog Listener....she talks a lot about pack leaderdship.....buy it....read it. He won't grow out of thinking he is the leader.....you need to put him in his place. Everyone will be happier.

All the best~

Oh Sam, you are headstrong and darling!!!! Yes, he looks like he has a little shepherd in him too. Huskys can be stubborn. I'll tell mine to do something and he will do it BUT not right away, or do something else instead but it will shut me up because at least he's not standing up wanting food. Sam is a gorgeous little guy, glad you were rescued and keep your parents laughing. Im sure you bring a lot of joy and wonderment to the house!!!!

Good afternoon, Sam!

Isn't it a lovely day to be Dog of the Day? It is your very special day! Look at those ears! You gotta love them! You are such a beautiful boy! I hope you have fun celebrating today!

Hi there Sam, you handsome hunka Husky!!! You look so much like my Husky (x) Cody, a resuce off the steets, just like you! So, your mom's come to learn you Huskies have a mind of your own? That's for sure! But along with the mischief, you bring such joy, love and laughter to our lives. I'm so thrilled to hear you beat the streets and found your way into the most caring and loving forever home a pup could ever hope for! And I know your family feels equally blessed to have found you! Here's to a lifetime of devoted companionship and unconditional love! Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Sam, our super duper Sunday Dog of the Day! Loads of hugs and happy tails wags to our precious honoree! Enjoy your well earned day of honor Sam! Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome streamlined man you are Sam! I too love those ears - very impressive. And those sweet, sad, penetrating eyes - who could not give you a treat??!! You rule Sam!
    Congrats for being Our Adoorable Dog of the Day!

Sam!

I'm so glad you found just the patient and loving home you needed. Still chewing, huh? I'm sure once you realize your family is the real deal, that will ease with time. You've got a lot of personality, Sam, and a wonderful mix of breeds. I'd love to see more pictures. Enjoy your day, Sam, you deserve it
    ~Marie

Sam, you sound just like my two RB Huskies . . . not eager to obey unless it suits you!

I'm happy that you have found understanding and patient guardians who love you for who you are, and they obviously do very much since they nominated you to be our DOTD!

Hope your special day is filled with everything YOU want to do (as is usually the case, right?!), handsome boy!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Sam, you are so handsome. You must have been a Legend living on the streets of London. I'm so glad you're in a home where you're loved so much.