Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Happy Happy! I've got pics of my kitty cats. My CALIFORNIA cats!!!

Happy Happy Happy! I've got pics of my kitty cats. My CALIFORNIA cats!!!

My mom sent me photos of Blacky, Icky and Baby this morning! Just think, in a week and a half I might just get to see them in person and have even better pics!

Ok, first things first. Here are the pics. This is Blacky, my old black Maincoon kitty that is the one with the thyroid issues. He's VERY old, like 16 or 17 and his birthday is on Easter as that is the day I found him in the park so many years ago. That's my sis Angilece in the pic, most likely feeding him meat cuts, his favorite treat!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

OK, next is Icky, or Ickeris, or Ickerbobs..........whatever you want to call her. She is a Norwegian Forest Cat. Her favorite toy? The camcorders battery charger. I don't know why but it's like catnip for her.

She is the one with the enlarged heart and the one that had to be hospitalized. She may eventually need surgery but we aren't sure yet. She's on meds now, for constipation and stuff too.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Oops, forgot the pic!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

More Icky.......................here's the song we made for her when I was a little girl....

"My Ickeris, eats Licorice, I eat Licorice, with Ickeris". hehe I know it's cheesy but we thought it was cute growing up.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Ickeris again
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

One more of Icky and then we move onto Baby.

This pic is my favorite of Ickeris! She looks pissed off LOL.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

OK Baby's turn. Baby's only problem is that she's weird LOL. If you scratch her back she will stick out her tongue. hahaha She was my birthday present on my 18th birthday from my ex-boyfriend but when I moved my stepdad begged me to keep her.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

One more and then I am done. Baby again. This pic is cuter.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

They're all beautiful! I like Ickeris the most
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Aww, cute kitties!

Baby's only problem is that she's weird LOL. If you scratch her back she will stick out her tongue.
    Peppurr does the exact same thing if you scratch right by his tail, he'll start sticking out his tongue and cleaning himself

Aww, total cuties!

Thanks Kfmar!!!!!!!

Beautiful ......... !!!
    Great expressions too ............!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Gorgeous kitties!!

I think Baby has a really cute face! And "Icky" looks very elegant!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Found cats All Love Icky , Baby and They all must be California GOOD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

And Blacky TOO!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS