Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Eddie a .... pervert?????

Is Eddie a .... pervert?????

Lately Eddie has been getting on the bed with me at night ...before Edwina comes up stairs. I started playing with him... moving my hand under the covers. He jumps on my hand and chases it. Then last week he started clamping on the bedspread (the two week old bedspread I might add ...which now had teeth holes ) He kneads with his front legs, he kneads with his back legs, he squeeks. Sometimes he rolls onto his side. He gets very intense.

Last night he demanded I get into bed and as soon as I did he jump up and began his performance. Edwina sat on the floor looking at him ...very perplexed.

Eddie is neutered. Is this a perversion? Am I being used as a surrogate? Or is this normal cat behavior? (all my prior experience has been with female cats.)

I think he just loves you soooo much and that's how he shows his affection towards you.

either that or.....

He's just trying to show HH that he can get just as much attention out of you as she can.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Well, it does sound like Eddie is very excited to spend this time with you.

Now, I'm getting a little worried. My Halo likes to do the same thing and she's a girl!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Skinny who is a male and fixed jumps up on our laps and kneads, squeeks and prances for 5 mins and then jumps off your lap.
    It's a male thing because Thumper (female) doesn't do that to us.

Of all my kitties, and the other ones I have known, only Tex does this. He has been nuetered since at least 6 months of age, and he is now 13 (well, he will be on 5/5). The strange thing is, for a loooooong time he didn't do it, now, it is back! I just ignore it..he he he.

No, Eddie is not a pervert.

It certainly doesn't sound like the normal "biscuit making", Sarah!! Butter is great biscuit maker, but I've never seen this kind of behavior from him!!! Perhaps Eddie is flirting in a most noticable way with you!!!

When I am lying in bed, reading, Tigris comes, makes a fair amount of biscuit dough while ruining all my bed sheets (the dark blue ones look like the starry sky ) before he settles down for a purring and cuddling session. I think it's normal

But...

should you ask a Pet Talker what is normal between cat and human???????

I dont think that Eddie is a Pervert ,it might be that he as taken from his Mother too soon ,and he is kneading you , as his Meowmie! Sam the Siamses , does this all the time , lying on my chest , and kneading me ,as did my Best Friend , Cat Angel Mr. Scrappy!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pouncer does that. Its a nightly ritual with him and my husband. He's not picky; he'll play with me too, but hubby really gets into it and will play forever. Allen does the same thing as Edwina and looks at them like they're nuts.

No, Eddie's not a pervert. I think he just loves soething about the new comforter and the new game.

That's what Tubby used to do with his slipper. Maybe you can find some stuffed toy or something that you can slowly introduce instead of your hand under the comforter.

I think this is perfectly normal behavior. We'll have to get the decency police on it, though, to determine if it's perverted or not.
    Edwina sat on the floor looking at him ...very perplexed.
    Seems Eddie has the females in the house all perplexed, might want to ask the curly haired one. He might be able to explain it.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Awww Eddie can't be a pervert! Can he?
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I think that it is Spring.

Over the years, all of my male babies have gone a little bonkers when it is Springtime.

That is weird i have not seen that happen. That is kinda weird but other peoples cat do it so it just might be somthing they do
    >'.'< I love cats >'.'< they are so cool>'.'< yes they are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie is such a gorgeous boy, I could NEVER think anything bad of him.......I think he is trying to make HH jealous!!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

That is what Cubby does except he humps your hands feet or what ever is moving under the blankets. We don't play those games with him anymore. But there are still times when we turn over and he will try to hump us I just move my feet/legs really fast out from under the blankets and then he will lung at my face to attack me. He was on medication for his 'problem' but the medicine only made him not him self. And I hated to see him not him self. He wouldn't play with a thing not even his mice that he loves so much. It was a very hard decision to stop the medication but I still honestly believe that it was the right one. I tried everything the lesser doses and all. I just hope that Eddie's play time doesn't turn in to Cubby play time.