Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pixie And Randi Pics!

What can you say about Randi? He is incredible and that pose has you do a double take to figure exactly what your looking at!!! What a snuggly love bug!!!
    Pixel you are beautiful!!! You really could be a model if you would only learn to like the camera!! Pretty girl!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!!!

*swoons*

*rub*rub*rub*rub*rub*rub*rub

PIXIE AND RANDI ARE SO PRECIOUS!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Ah Randi and Pixel you are both very sweet kitties
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

What cutie pies! I think that first pose of Randi's is a typical Ragdoll pose (he is a Ragdoll, right?) My mom's Cranker sleeps like that all the time, and I remember pics of Gabe like that too. All that hair must make the tummy warm so they have to air it out now and then.

And in the second pic he better be careful. One false move and right over backwards he'll go!

And twice now Imagestation has sent me an email telling me they've suspended my account because of "illegal" activity. All I do is reactivate it and keep doing what I'm doing. I guess if they totally cut me off I'll just start another account with another email address. Email addresses are cheaper than a dime a dozen through hotmail or yahoo, so if they give you problems on one account, just create another.....until they get wise to that, that is.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Randi and Pixel are so very beautiful. It is amazing to me the positions kitties can get into and be comfortable.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    What cutie pies! I think that first pose of Randi's is a typical Ragdoll pose (he is a Ragdoll, right?) My mom's Cranker sleeps like that all the time, and I remember pics of Gabe like that too. All that hair must make the tummy warm so they have to air it out now and then.
    Yes, Randi is a Ragdoll ... always finding him lying in funny poses!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Awwwwww!!! Randi and Pixel are gorgeous. How much does Randi weigh now? He sure looks like a large cat. My Sky weighs about 13lbs and I'm hoping that he won't get any bigger.

I have another question about Ragdolls. Do they have the long toe tuffs of fur? I was just wondering because Sky has very long toe tuffs. He may also have some Maine Coon in him.

Wow, I just want to know what Randi is doing in the second picture!!! Looks like he is performing a magic act, suspended in mid air!!! Does that cat fly or what???!!!!

Pixie looks just like Pyewackett, my RB cat. Very beautiful Pixie!

I loved all your pictures, great shots! Thanks for sharing.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Beautiful Pics Tam, those furbabies of yours are so darn cute, thanks for sharing. sure brought a smile to my face., my friend.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
    Awwwwww!!! Randi and Pixel are gorgeous. How much does Randi weigh now? He sure looks like a large cat. My Sky weighs about 13lbs and I'm hoping that he won't get any bigger.

I have another question about Ragdolls. Do they have the long toe tuffs of fur? I was just wondering because Sky has very long toe tuffs. He may also have some Maine Coon in him.
    Randi we estimate to be at least six kilos, so he'd probably be just a wee bit heavier than Sky. How old is Sky? Male ragdolls grow until they are about four! And YES Randi has little toe tuffs, they are sooo cute, and he is always chewing at them!

Thanks for your kind comments, everyone, both Pixie and Randi read them, and now they have big heads!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

Originally posted by IttyBittyKitty
    Randi we estimate to be at least six kilos, so he'd probably be just a wee bit heavier than Sky. How old is Sky? Male ragdolls grow until they are about four! And YES Randi has little toe tuffs, they are sooo cute, and he is always chewing at them!

Thanks for your kind comments, everyone, both Pixie and Randi read them, and now they have big heads!
    Wow! He's going to be a very large boy! Sky will be 2 on June 7th which is also his gotcha day. I don't think that Sky will get as large as Randi because he's only a Ragdoll mix.

Great pictures! Randi and Pixel are two of my favorite kitties!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
    Wow! He's going to be a very large boy! Sky will be 2 on June 7th which is also his gotcha day. I don't think that Sky will get as large as Randi because he's only a Ragdoll mix.
    Yes, Randi is going to be HUGE!! Your Sky probably won't be as big, but he's probably still got some growing to do!!