Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: someone help me, please, I am being abused

someone help me, please, I am being abused

hi - eliot here..i want to report a case of abuse and i know meowmie says this place has all catlovers. i think you know me but here is my picture anyway - one that shows previous evidence of abuse as well...

well, she is at it again...but different. Two times everyday, she puts me on the kitchen counter and squirts something white into my mouth that tastes like rotten bananas. I am sure she is gradually poisoning me even though she tells me it is to "make me feel better". Then, if THAT is not enough, then she puts stuff from a bottle into my NOSE. It's killing me! I have clawed her until she bleeds but she keeps doing it!! My stupid brother Dylan? She is poisoning him too, but he just lets her do it!! Can somebody...like...report my meowmie to the catpolice or something? ack! I gotta go...i can hear her coming! bye! help!
    Love, eliot

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Eliot...help is on the way!

DIAL...and I know it's tricky when you need those claws to fend off the "medicine monster", but knock the phone off the hook, and then dial 911. Believe me, help will come fast even if you can't tell them over the phone what that person is doing to abuse you so!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Eliot, Max here:
    My Meowmie is doing that to me too. Twice now she's put me on the counter and wrapped me up in a warm towel. I thought she was just loving me but suddenly she forced open my mouth and shoved something awful tasting down my throat.

I tried to gag it up again, but it went down too far into my tummy. Granted, she did give me some loving after and she said it would make me all better but how can I believe it???? I can't even claw her because my legs are wrapped up. What's a feline to do????

Feeling your pain,
    Max
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

medicine foes

When you see the towel, run! If they still manage to squirt the crap into your mouth, scratch! Then run and knock everything over in your way and push out the liquid bile stuff out of your mouth as you go, they like spots of white and pink all over their stuff. Must be cuz they just do it again and again. Who said cats like the taste of bananas and bubble gum? Well, fake it till you can drop it out-they won't mind...
    pixie

Elliot, Allen here.
    I feel your pain. The other day, my meowmie figured I needed to have her finger inserted into my mouth with some sort of rubber bristle thing. She claims I have tar-tar on my teeth and need it removed. Well, I don't feel anything on my teeth, so she must be up to something too. I also overheard her tell dad that she was going to put me on a diet.

Hi, its Pouncer too.

Hey, kiddo, get out of here, I was talking first.

I'll be quick! Meowmie has been terrible to me too. She picked me up from a very nice nap and attacked my claws! I had spent all that time sharpening them on her couch too. She said they need to be short... I beg to disagree.

Can I finish what I was saying pip-squeak? Where was I? Oh yes, then meowmie keeps picking me up from a nice sleep to smother me. She claims its kisses because she loves me, but I know that she's trying to squeeze all the air out of me. What can we do about this unethical treatment?

Randi here!

I hear ya! Every time I get doo doo on my tail, meowmie throws me in the bath for some reason ... I really hate it

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

My two cents

Miley here. My Mom DOES THE SAME THING TO ME NOW! It must be a fad. She grabs me twice a day (IF she can catch me) and shoves a little yellow pill in my mouth. I had a couple of extractions on Monday as well as a dental scaling, so my widdle mouth is tender.

One trick you might try. Sometimes I sit by myself and act silly like Juni does and then my Mom thinks that I am Juni and then she will grab Juni instead, and try to give her MY pill. She has done this twice but caught herself right before the pill dropped. Darn.

Anyway, these humans claim that they are doing this so that we will feel better, but I am not sure it is worth all the trouble.

Good luck. Get well soon.

Love,
    Miley Girl

P. S. I have even developed a new hot spot so I think another trip to the white coats is in order. I get back at my Mom, every chance I get. I like the color of her check book checks and enjoy seeing her write on them. I'll show her.

Right now my Mom has a pill in her hand, waiting for just the right moment to grab me! Gotta run!

Hi there, all,
    it's Filou here. In this household it is my meowmie AND my daddy who do these horrible things. As soon as you see the two of them in one room go to one of your secret hidden places and stay QUIET!!!!!

Meowmie always has to leave for that place where she never takes me although it sounds so interesting: The place where she catches the mice for us And when she's gone, Daddy has no chance because I am VERY strong and VERY wiggly

Tigris never gets these pills and creams and §$%&%§$ stuff. Because he's never sick they say

Eliot, Tucker here.....my Meowmie does the same thing to me except I have a clear liquid that tastes like....like....like....like I don't know what BUT IT IS NASTY!!!!!!!!

My Meowmie thinks she is so sly about giving this stuff to me but little does she know that I'm onto her tricks.....next time she will not be so lucky. I can tell you that when she does give me this stuff and Daddy is nearby all I have to do is SNEEZE and Daddy yells at her to NOT give it to me anymore....but I have to admit that without this medicine....my breath is really, really BAD

I do recommend knocking the phone off the hook and dialing 911 but unfortunately for me all my meowmie has are cordless phones and I have not figured out how to use them yet

I wish you the best of luck
    With Regards Tucker

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Aw Eliot - poor baby!!! Maybe if you take your medicine nicely Meowmie will stop enjoying the daily wrestling match, and stop giving you the meds! (Try some reverse psycology)......

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Our dad does that to Me , Moose The Magnificent , as he sprays sme crap , on my back , as he says I have dandruff!At least I have FUR , Baldy!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tubby here, I knows what you all are talkn' bout. Every morning, and I mean every morning my mom does the same ting to me. She tinks its ok cause she loves on me afore and after, but she don't know how ucky it is to have not only a pill shoved down your troat, but some slimey sticky gooey stuff now too. She says it'll help me poop easier but howd she know I had trubl wit dat anyway? Dere are only two good tings about it, my sister, who daddy tinks can do no wrong, gets da same tretment (does she have trubl poopn too?) and we always get yummy yummy treats afterwards. Sometimes, when mommy's in a hurry, she don't get dat pill all da way down, and den I eats my treats, go up ta bed and den spit da pill out and hide it. Dat way mommy don't know I didn't swaller it....bwaaaahaaaahaaaa to you mommy!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Tex here....see, my meowmie does it to me, too, TWICE a day. But, as meowmie tells me ALL the time, I am PURRFECT! I am a total gentleman, and have always been. Meowmie just puts the pill in my mouffie, and then squirts some liquid in, and I get WET food! It is quite yummy, so, I deal with it all. Meowmie says if she had to pill anybody else, life as she knows it, would be over. Meowmie tells me all the time how thankful she is that I am such a gem.

Love,
    Tex

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

The hoomen is sneaky

Here the yucky stuff dispenser has been tricking us all! She found these yummy tasting treats called Pill Pockets! They are so yummy that when she gives us one, we want more! We wonder why she pats us so fast when she gives the treats to us...I think she wants to steal it and eat it herself so we gobble it up! We won't share so there!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Re: The hoomen is sneaky

Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
    yummy tasting treats called Pill Pockets!
    Tell me more about these please. Where did you get them, etc etc etc.

Edit I just looked it up on Google. Do you actually put the pill into the treat???
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.