View Poll Results: Which dress should I choose?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • The black halter...

33 70.21%
  • The pink strapless...

14 29.79%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which dress should I wear?

I like the halter. Is it possible to get the halter in some shade of pink other than that raspberry? HAVE FUN whichever one you choose. How wonderful to be going with your brother. My brother & I would do something like that and have a blast!

Originally posted by guster girl
    I don't dig the way the strapless one looks like it's an underwire bra on the top, but, that's kinda the point, right? LOL. They are both really gorgeous dresses. I love the halter dress. I even like the color! Stuck on black? Cuz that pink is rockin'!
    Ditto. I love the first dress. That dress is awesome, as is... pink. Tho black would be pretty too.

The halter definately! The halter is absoutely gorgeous! Don;t they have the haltr in some sort of blue? Maybe a midnight blue with his powder blue tux?

That second one loks like its missing an overlay of some sort.

Pink the the NOW color. And the style is a little more fashionable for now. Corsettes are all over the catwalks these days.

yeah the corset does look more fashionable, but if it makes you really uncomfprtable then you should wear the other one. bu ti thin kyou'll look great in either of the two

Originally posted by Cheshirekatt
    Second dress....I love it! I think the first one looks kinda like a bridesmaid dress.
    It does look like a bridesmaid's dress! Pick the strapless in pink!

7. The first one is fabulous, and I think PINK! Black can be rather aging and is so overdone. It is a fun event -- wear a fun color!

Originally posted by 2kitties
    Pink the the NOW color. And the style is a little more fashionable for now. Corsettes are all over the catwalks these days.

When did you start writing fashion editorials? LOL!

I love the first one...

Black halter gets my vote.

----<---<--<{(@

Originally posted by Cataholic
    When did you start writing fashion editorials? LOL!

I love the first one...
    Oh Johanna, if you only knew me! I'm the girl who owns over 300 pairs of shoes and can tell you just by looking who the designer is on most people's. It's a sickness. But, yes, I am slave to the mighty label. Ever been to a book signing? Well, I haven't. But I've been to 3 shoe signings and 2 purse signings.

2kitties! We CAN"T be twins then, as I will wear nearly anything.....as long as it is comfy. Can you tell labels on shoes, only, or on most articles?

Oh Johanna, if you only knew me! I'm the girl who owns over 300 pairs of shoes and can tell you just by looking who the designer is on most people's. It's a sickness. But, yes, I am slave to the mighty label. Ever been to a book signing? Well, I haven't. But I've been to 3 shoe signings and 2 purse signings.
    OMG! 300 shoes?!?! *faints* I only have like 5 or 6 pairs and even some of them are unnecessary!

Tonya, I love the first dress. I honestly don't like strapless dresses at all.

lol
    I'm a Material Girl, I suppose!
    Usually just labels on shoes. Unless I've seen the clothing in a store.
    But I have to admit I've been remiss since moving up here to friggin Wisconsin. Good Lord. At least I'm close to Chicago. Actually thinking of going down there this Sunday. We'll see. I start my new job on Monday and I've decided it's bad luck to start a new job in old clothes!! lol

Oh Poppy, Shoes are always necessary!

lol
    I'm a Material Girl, I suppose!
    Usually just labels on shoes. Unless I've seen the clothing in a store.
    But I have to admit I've been remiss since moving up here to friggin Wisconsin. Good Lord. At least I'm close to Chicago. Actually thinking of going down there this Sunday. We'll see. I start my new job on Monday and I've decided it's bad luck to start a new job in old clothes!! lol
    My goodness! You're CRAZY! Just kidding!!! I'm like Cataholic in this........wear nearly anything as long as its comfy. It can't be uncomfortable.....that's the only rule. If its comfortable, and looks good on me, I'll wear it.