Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does this all mean!?!?!?!?!

What does this all mean!?!?!?!?!

ok, i know you guyz might be gettin tired of me talkin about guyz. i can understand. but i have a question. ok, if a guy is makin fun of a gurl and hes callin her names, wissaling (not sure on the spelling) at her, sayin stuff about/ to her, and yellin stuff to her what does it mean? im in desperate needs of some advice. please help me.

~sweet_stormy~

RIP Stormy
    RIP Sky

How old is this guy?

It means he wants her attention. It doesn't mean, though, that he should GET her attention, because he's acting like a(n obnoxious) ten-year-old.

hes 18 years old ( i think ), or hes 17, one of them.

RIP Stormy
    RIP Sky

It means he needs a good swift kick in the a**.
    Not literally. I certainly don't suggest you do that. But this guy needs serious lessons in charm. He's old enough to know better.
    I'm sure his mother would be proud

I have always told my girls that is not a form of flattery at all!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

...he could want her attention, but most likely, he's a jerk. calling names, yelling and gossiping are not the behaviors of a heathy man/boy.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Remeber...some boys never do grow up.... But, my guess is that he just wants the gurls attention.

Ewww.....if any guy acted that way to me, I'd steer clear of him, forever. Girls don't need idiots like that in their lives. I say move on....
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Im with NoahsMommy on this one I totally agree
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

I say whistle back and cat call at him next time. Just teasing, but, it can be funny to turn the tables. I know when I was in South Padre Island (here in TX) for my nieces' spring break, that's what we did. It really threw guys off. But, that's a completely different atmostphere. It was me (I'm 27), my niece (18) and our friend, Lisa (21). And, guys would drive down the strip, aptly named Padre Blvd, and, drive about 10 mph, honking, whistling, trying to throw beads (did they think it was Mardi Gras?!), making retarded comments, slowing down to see if we needed a ride, etc....It was so funny! But, yeah, by the end of the week, we were yelling right back at them. Anyway, I say just ignore him, honestly. But, do you like this guy at all? Just wondering, cuz it's hard to give good advice if it's not clear what the vibes may be.

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

It means he's an immature moron and you'd do better to find another guy. I don't know how old you are, or whether or not you like this guy, but its not a good thing.

In my experience, when guys acted like this to me, they were making fun of me because they knew I'd never follow up (ie, take them up on their "offers") or hit them upside the head as they deserved. One time I actually did give a swift kick where it hurts because I was tired of what he was saying about/to me.... he never bothered me again.

I was a shy, awkward teen and guys completely intimidated me. It wasn't until I was in my late 20's that I realized that females have all the power... the power to ignore morons like that, the power to put them in their place, and the power to go after the guys that are worthy of us.

hey, thanks for all the advice so far. i really appreciate it. i just dont know what im gonna do hes threatened me before, but i cant tell anyone.

RIP Stormy
    RIP Sky

So... we just went from weird flirting to threatening....

yea. he only did it once though. i know, thats not the point he shouldnt be doin it.

RIP Stormy
    RIP Sky

Originally posted by sweet_stormy
    hey, thanks for all the advice so far. i really appreciate it. i just dont know what im gonna do hes threatened me before, but i cant tell anyone.
    Why can't you tell anyone? Ther's always someone to tell... and in this day and age, parents, teachers, police are highly sensitve to personal threats. They'll take you seriously.