Thread: Amber!

Amber!

What a cute bunbun you are Amber! It sounds like your family loves you very much. Congrats on being pet of the day!

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Your mommy's right, dear Amber! You are absolutely gorgeous! What a plush, shiney coat you have and who could resist those long, lovely, velvety ears! No wonder your vet was so taken with you But I'll bet what your mom loves most about you is your sweet and gentle spirit; and your willingness to assist her in her household chores How lucky she is to have such a very special bunster furkid to brighten her days. I'll bet you're quite busy, what with getting ready for the BIG day and all. But I hope you'll put some time aside to celebrate and enjoy YOUR Pet of the Day honors with lots of extra loving and treats, treats, treats! Congratulations to you
    beautiful Amber on your much deserved day of recognition. I hope you and your mom enjoy many, many more happy, love filled years together! Hugs to you Amber!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Amber
    What a beauty you are for sure!
    How brave of you, not to be afraid of the dustbuster. Even my cats are afraid of those and they are lots bigger than you. I hope you get lots of goodies to celebrate your special day. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Amber!!!! I can certainly see why your vet and your family love you so much!!! Congratulations, sweet bunny friend, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!!