Thread: Rocky

Rocky

Rocky

You are a very handsome fellow. I would let you sit on my lap anytime. Have a great life.
    LHCamry

Rocky, your picture almost looks like a painting. You are gorgeous and what a combo of wonderful breeds.

You are such a gentle one to play so well with your smaller siblings.

I hope you have a wonderful day sweetie. Hugs & kisses to you!

Strong, handsome, commanding and confident on the outside, soft as mush on the inside AND a lap dog? Oh, now that's pup perfection! I'm already melting, dear Rocky! What a precious trio you, your beloved Becky and little Bandit must make! Your family is one lucky pack of humans to be surrounded by so much sweet, furry love! Magnificent is the perfect word to describe you Rocky! And I agree, with that striking, confident pose, you belong on a calendar; definitely doggie model material! Congratulations to you stunning Rocky, Dog of the Day! I hope you and your proud and adoring family enjoy a very happy day celebrating your "top dog" honors! Lots of hugs and happy tail wags to you sweetheart! (And to Becky and Bandit too! Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rocky Magesty!

Rock:
    You look so regal on your photo, a statuette like, almost a figurine figure of a bigger size.
    You are so beautiful and sweet at the same time.
    Congratulations a have a day full of celebrations with your two little fellows.
    Thousand kisses.

Rocky.... you are a cool Dude and quiet the looker. Congratulations on your very special day!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Rocky - what a handsome blond boy you are! You must look so cute playing with your little min pin buddies. Love your sleek form and gorgeous platinum locks!! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Wow, Rocky, you are stunning! What a looker. I have to say that you must have gotten all the best features from all the breeds that are mixed in you. What a great looking dog!

Congrats on being Dog Of The Day, Rocky!!

Enjoy your special day...Robin

Rocky, you are a stunning and handsome fellow. Don't worry, I wouldn't tell a soul about your mushy side! I'd love to see pictures of you with your fur sister and brother. I bet you three are quite the dynamic trio. You obviously have a strong and outgoing personality. I'd love to see you run and catch your frisbee. You sound like quite the athlete too!

I hope you had a wonderful special day today, a day that a pup like you truly deserves! Congratulations, sweet, handsome Rocky!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Rocky!

I just fell in love when I saw you I can see why your stunning good looks would melt just about anybody, they certainly melted me I hope you enjoyed your day, Rocky, you certainly deserve it
    ~Marie