Thread: BooBoo

BooBoo

Wow BooBoo you are one tough fighter kitty! Congratulations on overcoming so many odds. I love seeing "senior" kitties on this site because it encourages me that my two will be around a long, long time. I have never heard of catnip tea, but I do grow catnip in my garden and my boys love it! Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!

Dear BooBoo,
    Unconditional love, deep devotion, a friend for a lifetime...What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful boy from his human. A kitty worthy of such praise certainly deserves the honor "Cat of the Day" and more! You have had to be a brave boy at times over the years, sweet BooBoo. I am sure it was the immeasurable power of love from all who know you that pulled you through then, and will keep you going for a long time to come. You are so like my Fritzy who has passed. You brought back many happy memories today. Congratulations BooBoo. You're a very special, very beautiful kitty!! Celebrate with a little catnip and lots of hugs and kisses!!!

I'm in love! What a great cat.

What a sweetheart. I had a baby girl that looked similar, she lived to 17 yrs. & was active all the way. Long life & happiness to this lucky baby.

BooBoo, you are so youthful looking. And what a brave heart you must have to cheat death. I'll bet your secret is lots of love...your family love you & you love them. You really deserve your place as Cat of the Day. Congratulations.

BooBoo, You are such a beautiful cat & your human wrote such a loving tribute, that I registered with Pet Talk just so I could let you know how much I enjoyed reading about you & admiring your picture. You & my cat, Lulu, would make a lovely couple Please ask your human if he/she would post Grandmother's recipe for catnip tea.

Hi to you and BooBoo! I just love to hear about other pet owners who really LOVE their pets, as you love yours.

I call my kitty BooBoo, too as one of her many nicknames. Geni is her name and she is almost 19 years old. She has Feline Renal problems, I give her fluids every other day to flush out her kidneys, but she still has a kitten personality! I'm glad your BooBoo made it through that horrific ordeal.