Thread: Jolly Jack

Jolly Jack

Hooray , the Found Cats and Feeder get to the the First , to congratulate our Cat Pal jack , for being COTD! And a worthier Cat , woyuld be hard to find , as Jack has such a Purrsonality , and is so friendly , and has proven to be A Partee Cat! Found Cats love , and appreciate Jolly Jack COTD! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jack you look awesome sitting there so regally. You have a very handsome coat...gotta love those tabby stripes!
    Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day! WoooHoooo!

Awww my favorite type of kitty, the gorgeous tabby and Jack you are just that. Absolutely gorgeous, sitting there looking so regal for all the world to see.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.
    Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Jack
    that's quite a royal pose you treated us to in your picture. You are one handsome fellow. I bet you already know that though, don't you? Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today. I'm sure your royal subjects will give you a treat or two today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that's one good-looking kitty man! Jack you are so darling - how cute that you hang out with your ferret friends!! You rule dude Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!

Two words Jack....utterly cool! All that's missing are the shades! You are one handsome, laid back, life loving dude who definitely has the world on a string! A kitty who shares cage time with his ferret friends??? Awesome! Congratulations to you handsome Jack, our super cool Cat of the Day! You rule Jack!!! Have a [I]groovy{/I] day enjoying your well deserved honor with Tum Tum and your proud people!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Golly, first Simon, and now Jack among the gorgeous brown tabbies! Enjoy your special day with your brother and your "family." Hope the ferrets continue to show the professional courtesy due a fellow predator.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Blog Entries

JACK

Mew, my KatMa is very partial to tabby boy cats [and girl cats].

You are a handsome dude and it's nice that you rule the whole furfamily & purr~son staff with a gentle paw.

KatMa loves smart kitties who give kisses. The late Tiggy always kissed KatMa on the cheek when she asked: "Tiggy, give me a kiss". He really stole her heart with those sweet Tiggy kisses.

Live long, healthy, happy with the purr~sons, the ferrets & your brother Tum Tum.

You are proof that very special treasures are found at humane shelters or abandoned to the streets (mew, that is what happened to me!).

KatMa is in love with you, sweetie Jack.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

That was a good day when Jack's human walked into the shelter. He and his brother are two lucky fellows. He seems like a super little guy. Congratulations.

Hello handsome Jack! You look like a really big kitty sitting on the steps. I'd love to see you hanging out with the ferrets, how fun that must be for both you and them. I hope you had a wonderful day as our COTD. You and Tum Tum are lucky to have found a family where you will be cared for and loved forever.