Thread: Today is the day!!!!

Today is the day!!!!

I am going to the local no-kill facility to adopt 2 cats today and I am so excited!!!! We lost our little Oscar in May, so it's defintely time to fill the void. I just love all the kitties that have been chosen as Cat of the Day, especially recently little Sophie, what a FACE!! I love when cat's have such personalities and show it in their facial expressions. I don''t know what my new little cats will look like yet, but I'm sure that I will love them lots, and that they will be happy!

Congratulations! What a happy day when a shelter animal finds a forever home, and what a happy day for you when a new fur-love anters your life! Congratulations!

Noramuse

All the best for your exciting day! I just know your two new cats will be beautiful...

Love

Wendy

Well, first thanks to all who wished congrats!! But best of all, when we got to the shelter, they have a "Cat Room" all done up with furniture and ramps and all different types of beds for the majority of the cats they have, they are not in cages. So of course, it was tough to choose, but I did choose 2, then my mom chose one and even my dad had a bit of a preference for one!! So we came home with ALL 4!!! There names are Minnie, Ally, Eclipse (all black) and Oliver, the only boy. The girls are around one years of age, and Oliver is around 3. All are very healthy, in fact Eclipse is quite healthy at 14.5 lbs!! We're all (the cats included, of course!) so happy, and we had a good first night also. No one made hardly any noise, they all ate and drank and found their litter pans instantly. I will be putting together a website fairly soon so everyone can see their pics! Thanks again to all!!

Noramuse,

Many congratulations on your instant new family. I hope they will all settle in very quickly. It sounds as if they are well on their way to doing that already. Enjoy them!

Oh well done! *Four* cats with a great new home! I wish you every happiness with your new feline family and I'm looking forward to seeing that web site.

Love

Wendy

Congratulations! I'd love to meet your kitties too!

CONGRATULATIONS ...
    It's wonderful to live with cats .. I'm sure you are very happy ..
    I'm waiting to see them ...