Thread: Babies!!!!!Black, black, black, black & BLACK!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Babies!!!!!Black, black, black, black & BLACK!

My yacht club feral had babies this morning....five so far (that I can see) all appear to be black like mama. I'm not disturbing her at all for a day or so. Also Blossom the little sweetheart I errr stole off a porch just 12 days ago also gave birth today! Blossom's in another foster home and lucky foster mom found Miss Blossom under the covers in her bed with her freshly born four! I wonder where this poor woman's going to be sleeping Maybe the cats bed?
    Last edited by QueenScoopalot; 03-23-2004 at 05:43 PM.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Awww all black new little baby kitties. I'm glad that all went well.
    I'm sorry but I just had to laugh at Blossom having her babies in the bed, under the covers, but I do feel sorry for the foster mom for all the cleaning she will have to do.

Congratulations to the two new mama's.

Also congratulations to you QueenScoopalot on a job well done in rescuing these mama's.
    Last edited by rg_girlca; 03-24-2004 at 11:01 AM.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

WAY TO GO!!!

Remember...DMH or DLH black female = MINE!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

young'uns

i'd like to put in a dibbies on a kitten please. I'll take a black one.
    pixie

Re: young'uns

Originally posted by leslie flenner
    i'd like to put in a dibbies on a kitten please. I'll take a black one.

I wish I could put in a request for one too, but alas, no such luck.

Congratulations to you and to the new mamas! And I'm so glad you can't post pics - I don't need the extra temptation of seeing all kinds of sweet little black 'uns.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

uh...

Yikes! I was just kidding! Figured since all 5 are black I'd be pretty safe in being vaguely to the point... there's no room at the Inn here! (unless there's a volunteer to scoop litter...?)
    (But you can still put me in for a black one!)..
    pixie

Mama's very happy to have a dry warm bed to nurse her last litter. She was upset at my taking out the wet bedding (with her kittens in it) but was fine when she found her brood safely tucked in a nice fluffy sheepskin nest. She took a few moments to figure out her stroke of good luck and then settled in to feed the kids. She loved being served dinner in bed tonight too! I popped a can of A/D open and held it for her while she dined. Everyone gets just one black kitten.....OK maybe two if you're all good! OK I'll give each and every one of you 3 each...now no more fighting! Now I have to trap the other mammoth preggo black cat out there. Four anyone...????? Spring is here with a big boom
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

yeah ok

yeah ok. I'll take 3 or 4 or 5 black- will that cover the spring explosion? (I think not...). I wish black cats were more adored out here- what with salem and all- I worry a bit..
    pixie

Yeah!

Black is wonderful. Slimming...everything goes with it....formal....casual...

Congrats to the mamas!
    Oreo and Molly

God bless these sweet mom cats and their precious little babies!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

What a nice story! Gosh, Pouncer is still a kitten at ten months and I'm already aching for a new baby in the house! I won't be able to have one for a very loooong time.

I love babies!!! I hope you are able to find wonderful homes for these little ones.

I'm sure they'll all find good forever homes through a shelter that's been wonderful at taking my street waifs! I'm also suspecting that the mama isn't feral after all. Her sister who is elsewhere is very flirty and outgoing with the people who have her, so I'm leaning toward this girl being a dumped cat. One of her kittens was squealing last night and I thought she was laying on it so I reached in and under her to check. It didn't bother mama one bit in fact she exposed more of her tummy! Ferals don't do that.
    Author Unknown ~*~