Thread: Boo and Wispy

Boo and Wispy

Gosh, aren't we lucky today? We get two beautiful girls as our Pets of the Day! I'm honored to be the first to greet you today, sweeties. How wonderful that you get along so well with the cats and birds in your family too! Sounds like one big happy family to me! I really enjoyed meeting you. Congratulations, on being our special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a precious pair you are Boo and Wispy! You guys are simply adorable! And what a wonderful job you did helping to heal your Mommy's heart after the passing of her beloved Bud and Baby. For that alone I know you hold a very special place in her heart

I'm glad your Mom and the vet FINALLy figured out that boy/girl thing! Of course YOU guys knew who was who all along! Still, that was a close call Boo! I'll bet you two are pretty busy these days preparing for Easter! That's your day to shine and I hope it's an extra special one for you and your loving famly. Speaking of family, that's some crew you've got there! Wow, with 4 kitties and '2 tiels scampering about, well, I'm sure they keep you hopping! Boo, Wispy, it was a pleasure to meet two such sweet, beautiful bunster girls! I hope you and your proud family have fun celebrating your well deserved Pet of the Day honors! And don't forget to celebrate with lots of extra treats! Hugs and kisses to our terrific twosome!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-20-2004 at 12:54 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a lovely set of bunny girls!! You both have such beautiful coats and cute little nosies!! Congrats for being Our Precious Pets of the Day!

bunny chics

Oh they're so cute! Congrats on your spot as pet(s) of the day! Enjoy your bunnies, they're about the best little pets that you could have! Maybe thats just my bias towards rabbits, hehe
    Jessica

Thank you so much Kay for this great Sig!!