Thread: Mr Piggy

Blog Entries

Mr Piggy

Dear Mr Piggy,

Mew, I know you are at RB and you must be delighting all the pets who are there.
    Look at how much space you filled up in your furson's heart!

... deceased for ten years now, but never ever forgotten! (Mr. Piggy's person's words)
    Such an awesome pet you were that 10 years after you went to RB, you completely own your furson's heart to this very day. A very, very special pet indeed!

We loved reading about you and how very precious you still are.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Dear Mr Piggy. Reading your Mommy's most loving tribute to her beloved boy brought tears to my eyes. Nothing, not even the passage of time can wash away the indelible paw prints you left on her heart. Forever and ever your gentle and loving spirit will live on, never to be forgotten. You look so precious in your adorable piggie sweater sweetheart I'm sure pictures such as that and the many cherished memories your Mom holds in her heart comforts her and brings her smiles. And I'll bet you're one of the most cherished members of the Rainbow Bridge crew too! Have you met my piggie boy Squeekers yet? He earned his wings a year ago this April Just like you, he will never, ever be forgotten. He was a sweet and gentle, cantaloupe loving little wheeker guy just like you. Please look out for him; he'd love to be your pal, I'm sure! Many thanks to you Mr. Piggy's Mom for sharing your little angel with us. Mr. Piggy is a most beautiful and inspirational piggie amabassador. They truly are the most precious little creatures We're so proud and honored to have sweet Mr. Piggy as our very special Sunday Pet of the Day honoree. Hugs and wheeks from Sandra and Moon and Rosie, the piggies
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-21-2004 at 10:43 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Mr. Piggy!!

As I was logging on to what I thought was cat of the day ( Iguess I hit a wrong key) instead I got Mr piggy!! and what a cutie pie he must have been in his day.The fact that it has been 10 years since his demise, and yet you thought about him enough to enter him as pet of the day shows that you must of really loved this little pet of yours.Being the little ham that you say he was, he must be quite tickled with this honor bestowed upon him.
    That feline fanatic.

Darling Mr. Piggy. I am late, but I just had to tell your mother how special her tribute to you is. And I love your pictures. The red sweater is just perfect for a handsome boy like you. I hope you are "squeaking and purring" happily at the Rainbow Bridge with so many of our friends.

Congratulations Mr. Piggy, and your mom, on having you honored as our Pet of the Day!!