Thread: been away for a spell but i'm back now and boy i've missed this place alot

been away for a spell but i'm back now and boy i've missed this place alot

hey,

well i have been lurking about here had things on my mind and just lost interest in posting.anyway i've missed PT alot.

i went to my sugery pre op. (getting my wisdom teeth yanked out) on wensday march 24th i'll be getting them yanked out.i'm a bit nerves about it though which is strange cause i've had several sugeries done 2 vns implants to help my seizures and a d&c (ladies know what that is and a looooooooooooong time ago i had tubes taken out of my ears so i know whats gonna happen i'll be put to sleep and wake up w/ ice packs on my face which thats the part that scares me i'll be in super pain anyway ii'm hoping real hard thaat i'll be feeliong better by the 28th (my birthday) cause if i am i go for a b-fday dinner w/ my family at the outback if not i'll have to post pone

anyone here had all 4 wisdom teeth out at the same time??????if so how long was it b4 you felt better?????????all in puts are very apprecaited.thanks and take care

marylyn

Ah, Marilyn! Poor you, with those teeth having to come out. I haven't had all four taken out, but, have had two at a time taken out. I **think**you will be okay, with some pain medication, lots of ice, and icecream! I think it is always the worrying before hand that is the worst part. So, get some fave ice cream stored away, some nice drinks in the fridge, a few magazines, and prepare to rest, rest, rest. I think I would save the outback for two weeks or so later. Then, you can REALLY enjoy the yumminess.

Good luck!

I have had two wisdom teeth pulled, (only two of them ever came in. Those were not pulled at the same time. I did not have surgery; just Novicane (sp) in the dentist's chair.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I had all four done in the hospital at once. It took a week before I could eat solid food again--just soup and squishy stuff at first! And boy did I eat for that first meal! We drove out to a isolated Lodge that serves the biggest meals I've ever seen. Their cinnamin buns are made in pie plates!!! It was great!! I'd push the Outback dinner back a couple days, but I have a friend who had all four done and went for burgers that night!!Maybe you'll be like her!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving