Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snoopy

Snoopy

August 1989 was a very special month. Not only did you join your family, Snoopy, but my Mimi joined me as well! She is also 14 years old. Like you, Mimi says "keep the other cats away from me"!

Snoopy, the picture of you resting in the garden is just perfect! You look so relaxed and so lovely! But you really are guarding your garden, aren't you, to keep away any bad dogs or cats that might wander in?

Congratulations to our most beautiful senior girl, Snoopy, on being the Cat of the Day!!!

Good morning Miss Snoopy,

What a beautiful coat of colors you have sweetheart. It's very
    good to meet you today and offer congratulations on your day
    of honor as our CAT OF THE DAY. Nár laga Dia do lámh Snoopy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

As wonderful as Kittens are , it is also nice to see our Senoir Kitizens , that ahve a Calm , and a Maturity , that young Catscan only aspire to . And the Found Cats send a message of love , and respect to thier Dear Pal ,Tortie Snoopy COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Snoopy, you are so cute!! You look so sweet cuddled up sleeping. What a great kitty you are - we honor you today on your special day Snoopy!! Congrats for being Our Adoorable Cat of the Day!

Welcome little Irish kitty cat - what a great picture of you. Is that some catnip that you are guarding?

I know your Irish eyes must be smiling under that contented sleepy face.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Snoopy
    How lovely you look snoozing among the greenery!
    It's so nice we have a lovely Irish lass as our St. Patrick's Day Cat of the Day too! CONGRATULATIONS, SWEETIE!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you beautiful Snoopy! Oh, what a lovely Irish lass you are. You look so lovely and contented snoozing in that soft patch of Emerald Isle greenery! Thank you so much for taking time out of your St. Patrick's Day celebration to visit us! We are honored to have an honest to goodness Galway girl as our extra special Pet of the Day honoree! I have a seasoned citizen too, Snoopy! His name is Mr. B and we believe him to be about 15 years old. Kittens are precious but nothing compares to the special love of a senior kitty Congratulations to you precious Snoopy! I hope you and your loving, caring family enjoy many more years of shared love! Hugs and purrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Todays cat, Snoopy from Ireland, would like to wish everyone a Happy Saint Patricks day. She's delighted that today is her day and would like to say Beannachtai na Feile Padraig to all her feline cousins

Blog Entries

When Irish eyes are smiling...

Ahhhhh! Those August days... that was when my KatMa's beloved boy cat, TIGGY, The Best Cat in the Unvierse was born. He was born exactly 6 months after St. Patrick's Day, on August 17, 1985. We will miss him forever.

Snoopy, you are one pretty lady. Mew, like you I love my Cat of the Day friends but do not like pussycats walking on my grass, smelling my flowers, or even daring to walk on the street where my Palace is!

Did you know: In the very French Province of Quebec, Canada 40% of the population is of Irish origin! Mew, my KatMa is one of them. The Irish connection includes those named: Fullerton; Atkinson; McInerny; Ferguson; Kelly; Malone; Walsh; Finn; McClelland; Mitchell. French names are: Archambault; de Repentigny;Pacaud; Savard; Fortin; St-Georges; Salesse. "real" Canadians are people of many heritages; Canada is very multi-cultural and we love to celebrate our many heritages. My KatMa, Paw-Paw and I always wear our green eyes!

Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day, Miss Snoopy from Galway, Ireland. You look like a lovely Irish colleen amid the lush green! Tell your purr~ents, mew, to have a wonderful day too.

Sasha The Cat:

The late TIGGY (BCITU)
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 03-17-2004 at 04:06 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Snoopy, you look lovely lieing in the sun and relaxing in the garden.
    You are right to guard your territory from other cats as you are there for so long.
    You are an old cat indeed.

Miss O'Snoopy!........Congratualations luvly lass for being our COTD and our very special St. Patrick's Day kitty. You look so lovely there among your greenery. My Silver lady who is also 14 would like to meet you. She likes to keep her privacy as well, so she is just sending kitty waves to you Snoopy. You are indeed a lovely Irish lassie.

Darrolanne ~CA~

Wow, what an unbelievable COTD for St. Patrick's. Sounds like he has had what he considers a perfect life. Hope he has many more days of lounging in the shamrocks.

What a lovely Tortie!

And we were almost too busy to stop by today - glad we didn't miss you. Torties are such sweet cats and we loved hearing about your garden...hope you are very safe there and will live many, many more years surrounded by much love!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Snoopy, darling, what a cutie you are! We loved meeting you today and thought you were just beautiful in your picture!

We know just how you feel! We're not too fond of other cats coming into our garden either.

We hope you have a great day today beautiful Snoopy, full of all the things you love, purring like an engine, eating with your paw (you could be the next Arthur!!!), and checking out your Cat of the Day cousins!!

Congratulations on your special honour today, beautiful girl, as our extra special Cat of the Day!!!

Hello Snoopy, what a lovely Irish lassie you are! You look so warm and comfortable napping in the sun. You are a brave girl to protect your garden from marauders. Maybe as you grow older you will spend more time inside, especially in the winter. I'd like to see you scoop your food out of the bowl; what a neat way to eat! I hope you have many more happy and healthy years with your family who loves you so much, dear Snoopy.