Thread: Paulie!

Paulie!

Oh Paulie, what a gorgeous bird you are, and so so very intelligent!! Your bright colors are absolutely stunning! You are a lucky bird to have such a loving and caring family. I would love to hear you, boasting all the sounds you have mastered. Congratulations, beautiful Paulie, on being our very special POTD!!!

Good morning Paulie and Bruno! you guys are both very cute! Congrats on being POTD Paulie!

Oh Paulie - you are such a pretty birdie! I love the picture with you and your daddy and doggy!! I hope you never escape to the streets of New Delhi!! Yikes! But I'm sure your parents keep very good watch of such a beauuuutiful birdy! Congrats for being Our Adoraaaable Pet of the Day!

Hi there precious Paulie! What a beautiful photo of you, your dad and doggie pal Bruno! My, what a gorgeous birdie you are! Your spectacular green plummage makes you the perfect choice for our St. Patrick's Day honors! Your vocal repertorie is quite impressive, Paulie! I'd love to here you do your woof and mew! Bruno must go bonkers when he hears your doggie impersonation! What a happy, loving, wonderfully caring family you've got there Paulie and how blessed are they to have you in their lives! I'll bet there will be a lot of celebrating going on today; your parents must be so proud of their beautiful feathered kid! Congratulations to you dear Paulie, our most precious and perfect St. Patrick's Day Pet of the Day! Long, long life to you sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Paulie
    WOW! You are stunning! I don't think I've seen a bird with your coloring before. You are perfect to help us celebrate St. Patrick's day! Congratulaitons, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Paulie, POTD

Mew, you are always wearin' the Green! What a great POTD you are for this St. Paddy's Day, little Paulie.

You'd fit right in here in Canada where we celebrate our multicultural heritages. And, being multilingual, you'd have a claw up on everybody! Imagine that, you can speak Crow, Puppy, Cat along with many other animal languages!

You're so smart you can let your people know by crying that you're annoyed! How clever is that? Mew, I figure a Ph.D., Pollyglot should be immediately conferred on you.

Your Papa and Mommie are soooooooooo lucky to have you in their lives.

Oh! did I forget to tell you how handsome you are? A five-star birdie boy...
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 03-17-2004 at 04:03 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a cutie you are, Paulie! One of my bird loving friends has a parrot just like you. Her name is Corky and I hear wonderful funny stories about her all the time. I know you two would love each other!

Paulie, you are a perfect St. Patrick's Day Pet of the Day!! Congratulations!!!