Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holly!!!

Holly!!!

Good morning beautiful girl!!! How cute you are in your shamrock's, all ready for St. Patty's day!!!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day. Hope you have a ton of fun and get lots of extra treats

Tell your mom she needs to post celebratory pictures

Holly! What a beautiful Dog of the Day you make!! Congratulations sweet one!

Holly,

You are a beautiful lady. Your family sounds like they love you very much. I am very happy for you. Glad that you made DOTD. that way I got to see you. I love dogs very much. I have three. Two yorkies and one beagle. They are the light of my life.
    Hope you and your family will have many, many, Happy, Loving and Caring years together.
    LHCamry

Yaaaaay, Holly, you are DOTD!! Hugs and kisses to you, my beautiful girl, I love you so much, you are my DOTD EVERY DAY!!

Good Morning To Our Very Beautiful Holly!

Gosh Holly!!! We thought you looked familiar! We have always admired you in your picture when your Mom posts but today we get to see you as our actual DOTD!! You Go Girl!! Our Mom is in love with you. We all agree, here at our house, that you are the most beautiful girl we have ever seen. Your beauty is just incredible. Tell Mom that modeling is definitely a possibility for you in the future. Congrats to you and your loving family gorgeous. Enjoy your wonderful day, as well as every other day to come. You look like such a sweetheart. Happiness to all of you always and remember Holly to love your life like we do.

Love Daisy and Delilah in Rainy Florida p.s. Tell Mom to give you a million kisses and hugs for us.

Holly, aren't you just precious in your little shamrocks! The green goes so well with your red hair (well almost red)!

Holly's Mom, I don't blame you for being proud! What a gorgeous sweet girl you have there!

And Holly, we have a lot in common. I too love to watch squirrels and birds in the summer and play and dig in the snow in the winter!

No wonder you are so loved precious Holly, our absolutely darling DOTD!!!!

CONGARATULATIONS HOLLY!

WOW, ONE OF OUR OWN TODAY!

Oh Holly, you look so darn cute with those little shamrocks on your head

We know you are one of a kind and that your mommy loves you very, very much!

Now you and mommy have a blast today!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Holly, congratulations to both you and your mamma, lots of celebrations for this special day!
    You are so beautifull, your eyes so sweet, i wonder how you "beg", it would melt my heart LOL.
    Thousand kisses and belly rubs.

Beautiful Holly!! Congratulations on your special day.
    SO CUTE!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Hi Beautiful Holly!

You look adorable in your shamrocks! I just love your gorgeous face and eyes. I've attached a photo of 2 of my dogs, Elsa and Tesoro because they wanted to send you Saint Patrick's day greetings also. Enjoy your special day and the honor of being dog of the day!

Best wishes,
    Anna Lisa and her 3 dogs

Attached photo is a digital photo I took in jpeg format of my two dogs Elsa and Tesoro for St. Patrick's Day:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OMG!!! It's Pet Talk's very own Holly!!! You look simply stunning in your St. Patty's Day finery, beautiful Holly! How precious! And green is definitely your color! You had some mighty big paw prints to fill after the passing of your family's beloved Springer. But what a fine job you're doing filling their lives with such joy, laughter and love And wow, are you a smartie pup!! What an impressive repertoire of "commands" you've mastered! (I'd love to you "wave!") Holly, you've got it all... beauty, brains and personality and I'm not surprised to learn that YOU sweet girl are the apple of your mommy's eye and the love of her life! Please have your mommy give you a BIG hug from me! Congratulations to you beautiful Holly, DOG OF THE DAY! Enjoy your day in the spotlight sweet girl and congrats to Holly's Mom too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

((((((Holly))))))))) I could just hug you and kiss you and give you milkbones forever and let you sleep in my bed, play your favorite music, take you to the beach to run and lotsa more FUN stuff.
    Congrat's lovely lady.......

Kittenwhiskerz ~CA~

Talk about the luck of the Irish! Wasn't your family the luckiest when you came to be with them?? You are simply beautiful Ms. Holly and I love your Irish antenna!!!

Congratulations to our very own Holly and her mom too!!!

Congratulations, gorgeous girl! I hope we get to celebrate with pictures as you are a very special dog of the day!

I am so lucky that I have gotten to meet you, and I hope I can see you again soon!

Holly!

Look at you with those shamrocks, posing so stunningly for the camera! You take beautiful pictures! It must be really something to see you wave and bow. You are so smart! Congratulations, sweet Holly! It sounds like you were just what your humans needed, and then some
    ~Marie