Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucky and Chance Update

Lucky and Chance Update

I got an email from a very nice couple of men who would like to visit Lucky and Chance and are very interested in adopting 2 cats. I'm still waiting to hear back from them, but the visit will probably be Wednesday or Thursday evening. Keep fingers and paws crossed that these guys will be good for my boys! Lucky and Chance both like men so they'll be happy to have 2 daddies
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Oh I hope they're just what the boys need, Aly. Fingers and paws crossed for a great couple of Daddies!

YES! Sure hope they stay together!!! That sounds purrfect!

Good luck Chance and Lucky!!! That be awesome you you boys got to stay together!!

Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way, that Lucky and Chance have found their forever home.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Aly, I sure hope that everything works out and that Lucky and Chance will be adopted together. All fingers and paws are crossed here. Please keep us posted.

Ooooh! That IS good news, Aly. I'll be crossing my fingers everything works out.

Let us know?
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

How wonderful if these two can stay together!!! I hope these are the right people for Lucky and Chance. Whoever gets those two adorable babies will be very lucky!!

Fingers and paws crossed!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

The Found Cats are croosing thier paws , that these Gentlemen , will the the ones to give thier new Companion Cats , a Furr Ever Home!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh no!!
    Does that mean that we may no longer get pictures of those cuties?
    Maybe you could work in some sort of stipulation about joining PT and posting picture updates????? PLEASE...

I'll try to have them keep us updated, but I'm not even sure if the adoption will go through. I'm actually still waiting to hear from them about a meeting time.

Don't worry, I won't let my boys go unless its to a perfect home.
    Alyson

I am away for a week and you start to adopt out my favorite kitty boys

I am sure you won't give them to a less than purrfect home but I'd still prefer them in purple

These guys have 3 dogs and a Bengal kitten. They say they want AT LEAST two of my fosters (Lucky and Chance), but might even adopt another one! They are so sweet. They want affectionate, indoor-only kitties to spoil. My boys will make them very happy.

The only thing I am worried about is their doggy door. They said they want cats who will not want to go outside because they do have the door. But Lucky is a very curious boy and I'd hate for him to slip out. I am going to talk to them more extensively about this though. They are going to come visit my cats next Tuesday.

Barbara - I didn't want you to see this thread! Hehe I really do want to keep the boys, but I can't afford all these cats. I wish I could. But this home seems like it'll be great for the boys and I will definately keep you all updated and make them send me pictures a lot!
    Alyson

Okay, I've kept quiet about this since you first posted but now that Barbara is back I will step forward.

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't give them away, you have to keep them!

Okay, with that off my chest, I am really concerned about the dog door. I know that if any of my cats had access to one they would go outside in a heartbeat. I can't imagine any cat, no matter how content of a house cat, not wanting to go out through it at some point and probably sooner than later. That really worries me about Lucky and Chance. I wouldn't think these guys are going to close off he dog door either - not with three dogs.

I know you will do what is best for them so I'm not trying to give you grief. I just really, really, really love those guys and would miss them terribly.

From Decker with Love