Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tigger

Tigger

My heart stopped when I saw your picture, Tigger. You look exactlylike my Rascal. And you act just like him too. Sure do love people don't you - and isn't it wonderful you know how to talk to them so well that they understand everything you say.
    Oh Tigger, have a great day - it is so nice to see your beautiful face.

Former User Guest
    another orange one, needless to say that we love orange cats here (we love ALL cats though) a lot!

Have fun as COTD and Merry Christmas Tigger and your family!

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Tigger, Tigger, Tigger! I can't stop looking at your pretty face. I'm so happy that you're today's Cat of the Day. Congratulations!

Oh Tigger you are so handsome that I had to catch my breath this morning after you popped onto my screen. You look so content there by the window just enjoying your wonderful life. You are obviously a very special kitty and your humans love you so much. My Trevor (big and orange just like you...and also a NJ kitty) sends a high five to you on your special day as Tuesday's Super Duper Cat of the Day!

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: Pam ]

Tigger, you are a joy to look at and to read about. Thanks for brightening our day
    Ingrid & Isabella
    two great talents
    one humble site
    http://ingridandisabella.tripod.com

Tigger,

You are so beautiful. I love your little tucked-in, happy look. Hope your day as our own precious COTD brings you much joy and satisfactions.

Congratulations, beautiful fur-baby.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Oh Tigger, what a wonderful kitty you are! I just love your gentle sweet look! You should be The Cat of the Year! Congratulations Tigger - now go hide!

Tigger!!! What a pose!! I love your beautiful little legs all tucked neatly beneath you!! I had a Tigger once, striped and orange, just like you. He helped me to develop my love for cats and my tolerance for "bad boys"! Congratulations, beautiful boy, on being our CAT OF THE DAY!!!

why can't i see the cats of the day??!! nothing is showing up!!
    *º My Pets World º* <= visit my pets site!!!

~*º Jessy B. º*~
    ~*º Animal Freak º*~

Dear Green Snk,

I'm not sure quite what you're asking. Have you gone to the Cat of the Day webpage and nothing shows there?

Sometimes my computer runs slowly/hangs up and hitting the "reload" button helps. Also clearing the cache of my internet browser is helpful sometimes.

Good luck. Tigger is a very sweet orange tabby, I think you'd enjoy seeing him.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Tigger you are indeed a handsome cat. Except for your green eyes I would have thought you were my Campino. Cam is also very cuddly and he sits pretty just like you are in the picture, I call it Cam's lord of the jungle pose. I will ahve to try to get a picture of Cam to show you.

Tigger,

You are so beautiful! I wish I could reach through my computer screen and give you a big hug!! You sound like the perfect little cat, what a sweetie!!

Congrats on your special day!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Tigger, you remind me of the cat who owned the lady that used to rent the house next to ours. That cat was named Tigger as well. He was so strong!

Originally posted by Spencer-The-Lion:
    <STRONG>...what's the red fur?</STRONG>
    You mean that little stip of red under the neck? Looks like a thread, or two, from the collar. {Love the 17 inch monitors that are the minimum size here at work.}
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

Tigger,
    HELLO HANDSOME !!!What a pretty boy you
    are. I LOVE REDHEADS !!!
    Congradulations on being so deservedly
    honored as today's CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    Love it that you like to play "hide & seek"
    Long happy life to you & your loving people.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Tigger-
    I just came home from a really bad day at work to find your beautiful face on my screen name! You completely brightened my day! I absolutely adore orange kitties (My Callie looks just like you but she has orange eyes) and you are extremely adorable. Congrats on beng COTD, little one!