Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION!! Welcome to Japan Party scheduled!! Next Weekend!!

ATTENTION!! Welcome to Japan Party scheduled!! Next Weekend!!

In honor of the arrival of Sirrabed to Japan, Boomer has graciously decided to throw a party!
    It will begin on Saturday the 20th and go until the momentum ends!
    He has also decided to pay for ALL air fare for all you adventure loving kitties out there!
    There will be an all- you can eat sushi bar that's open 24/7! None of this twice a day feeding stuff for this weekend! For those kitties with tummies of questionable integrity there will also be the most savory of cooked ham, chicken, and beef! Jet lag is a horrible thing, so there will be comfy beds and countless places to curl up for a quick (or long) nap. There will be Temptations eating contests as well as nip rolling contests!- who can roll in the nip the longest without dozing off into a stoned slumber? All further ideas for party events are being excepted. Please come and help Boomer and I welcome Sirrahbed for her trip to Japan!! Japan's time zone is 14 hours ahead of the east coast of the USA, so plan accordingly to get your kit's here on time!
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

From the paw of Maggie,

I definatly wanna go to Japan! Momma said I could gos! And I had to sit thurgh all her rules she had fur me. Pshhhh, we kitties dont need rules! Its a purrrrrty! (pssst! Blueberry is yous go I wanna sit by you on the plane ride!)

Maggie

P.S. You'll find me at the Sushi Bar!
    (when we gets there of course!)

When greater thought was put into the matter, Boomer has decided to go ahead and charter a group of private jets to pick up party-goers so as to avoid having to use carriers on silly old passenger jets. All jets will be outfitted with comfortable beds and plenty of windows. Flight Attendants will be required to go through a serious of rigorous tests to ensure that they are capable and willing to provide proper care and attention to visitors for the entire 16 hour plane trip! Cat-TV will play the entire flight with flies being released every now and then to satisfy the drive to hunt! Stay tuned for more information!
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Yippee! The M's are jumping for joy! A PARTY with free-feeding sushi! and NIP! The M's LOVE a little nip - actually they like a LOT of nip! They're packing their bags even as I speak .... Mitzi wants to bring her Kimono - she's such a girlie-girl!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

My boys are all excited and running around in a frenzy wondering what to pack for Japan. Allen wonders how long the flight will be and whether or not they will have refreshments on board to suit the feline tastes.

Pouncer would like to know if Boomer is prepared to share his beanbag chair with other kitties.

I would also like to know if hubby will do a command performance of "I love you Boomer" for an audience of PT cats.

My goodness I mentioned this to Speckles but she said she was still worn out from Gary's parteeee. She ain't as young as she used to be so she apologizes but cannot attend. I promised her I would pick up some local sushi to make her feel better.

Have fun kitties!!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Well seeing as how T & P missed Gary's party, and Tubby just got such great results on his blood test, I've decided to allow them to visit Japan. It sounds like first class accomodations all the way....except Tubby was wondering if he could bring his new friend Boxie (the Boxer puppy). He said even though a lot of kitties might not approve, the puppy was so bouncy and happy go lucky that a few hisses and swats shouldn't bother him at all.

And Peanut is wondering how do you say Ah-so in kitty language.

How long have you been in Japan and away from home? You must be so excited to be seeing Mom again, and I'm sure Mom is as excited to be seeing you again too. It must be horrible to have one of your babies not even half way around the world, but ALL the way around the world! I know you're going to have a great time and seeing as how you got that new camera and all, we'll be expecting lots of pics and maybe a video or two also.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Allen wonders how long the flight will be and whether or not they will have refreshments on board to suit the feline tastes.
    only top quality goods will be served on the lonnnnng 16 hour flight
    Pouncer would like to know if Boomer is prepared to share his beanbag chair with other kitties.
    I mentioned this to Boomer and he said that he hadn't thought about this, but he supposes that he can share for just one weekend
    I would also like to know if hubby will do a command performance of "I love you Boomer" for an audience of PT cats.
    I wouldn't hold your breath for THAT one, I don't think he's ready to admit to being a cat lover quite yet!
    Pouncer would like to know if Boomer is prepared to share his beanbag chair with other kitties
    Boomer hadn't thought about that, but he says that he supposes he can share for just this one weekend
    She ain't as young as she used to be so she apologizes but cannot attend. I promised her I would pick up some local sushi to make her feel better.
    I'm sorry that she can not attend, she will definately be missed. I'll be sure to have the charter jet stop off and deliver some authentic Japanese sushi on the day of the party!
    except Tubby was wondering if he could bring his new friend Boxie (the Boxer puppy). And Peanut is wondering how do you say Ah-so in kitty language. How long have you been in Japan and away from home?
    While most of the games and events are directed towards the feline palate, Boomer sees no problem with animals of other species attending, so long as they don't try to eat him or anything Boomer hasn't a clue how to speak in Japanese kitty language He's still caught up on how short their little tails are (Japanese breeds generally have little tails) I have been living in Japan since last May I miss my parents horribly but am sooooo excited for them to come over so I can see them and show off my home (I've even learned to cook a little bit since coming over here)

I forgot to mention that Boxers are my hunny's favorite type of dog We're thinking of getting a boxer puppy once we get back to the states

AAllllrrriiiighhhttt another P A R T Y.
    Sades said he will be on his best behaviour from now til then. He was grounded from going to Gary's party, for breaking my good lamp.
    My guys still tease him about it and I told them they better knock it off or Sades will be going ALONE.
    So, I think i'm going to have a very quiet, well behaved household til then. FINALLY.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Paaaaarrrrty!!!!!!!

We are sooooo ready to party in Japan, wooo-ho!!!!

Will the plane pick us up at San Jose Innernational or should we meet Reddhed's crew in San Francisco? Cassy is thrilled at the idea of the Temptations contest and Livvy is honing her nip skills...

Great idea for a party. So hope that your mother enjoys it, too.

Paaaaaarrrrrrrty!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

This sounds fun!!!! We will have to take plenty of pics for PT - you guys will be sick of the Sirrah family before we are finished I think this Meowmie will probably sleep while the kitties have their party though And remember - I WILL NOT EAT RAW FISH!!!! I AM YOUR MOTHER AND YOU CANNOT MAKE ME!! I WILL HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL I TURN BLUE I WILL SLAM THE DOOR AND TELL YOU HOW MEAN YOU ARE <*STAMPS FOOT*>

Well, before I settled down and became a secretary I was a flight attendant.....so could I volunteer to be an attandant on one of the flights.....

oh, and you can could one Tigger, Smokey, Mystic and Abner to come, unfortunately Tucker does not feel that she can make that long of a trip so she will be there is "spirit". I guess that is what happens when your like over 100 years old

Tigger says she is on the lookout for a good looking boyfriend.

Mystic says she will be at the sushi bar until the sun goes down.

Abner wants to meet some of the Naw-Tee kitties that he has heard so much about.

And last but not least, Smokey wants to know if you could have some Turkey at the party....it is his favorite...and he wants me to let you know that he will eat off the floor...that way it gets a good cleaning at the same time...free of charge of course.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Oh I just had a thought! Are you going to pick up all of the kitties yourself or have them chauffered? I ask because i know how scared Boomer is of the doorbell. We don't want to upset the master of ceremonies do we?

Allen was quite relieved about the trip - he says thats only as long as a good nap.

Pouncer is happy that Boomer is willing to share his beanbag. He was quite upset with me when he'd heard I found a pink beanbag chair and didn't buy it because of the girly color... he said that over time his hair would have covered the pink anyway.

Oh, Juni and Pichu are happy to attend the party, though they are sad that Filou and Tigris are not able to attend it for a very serious reason.

Juni has never been in Japan, but she got a present from my cousin (a very big cat lover) that works in Japan. She hopes to see her too. Pichu says that he has good eyes for Japan (I love his almond-shaped eyes)

15. Oh dear! I'm not home to get the Es ready. I'm sure they will want to attend. I just don't know if Edwina will be willing to leave her mummy after missing her terribly! Stay tuned!