Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Earl Grey

Former User Guest

Earl Grey

Oh my, how cute are you anyway Earl Grey? So adorable!!!
    Although your human says you're not very smart, we don't believe it, there's no such thing like not smart cat...all cats are smart, very smart. We're glad you can hide it so well

Have fun today as COTD, and congrats! Try not to get into troubles ok? Easier said than done for cats...

What a distinguished and beautiful gentleman you are, Earl Grey - and your name is so perfect for you. Congratulations on being COTD.
    Helen

Earl, you are truly one handsome and I am sure, "smart" cat!!! Hope you get extra snuggling time on someone's chest, and lots of good treats on your special day!! Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!!

Congratulations to Earl Grey! Sounds like my kind of cat....lovable, talkative and well behaved. I don't believe he's not smart, just extra curious.

Awww look at that face! Too cute!

Congrats!

What a handsome kitty you are! Glad to meet you Earl Grey. For some reason now I feel like having a cup of tea! Congratulations on your special day!

Former User Guest
    Originally posted by Pam:
    <STRONG>For some reason now I feel like having a cup of tea!</STRONG>
    LOL Pam! I wonder why....

Earl is a beautiful sweetie. I think he sounds pretty clever...loves attention, gets himself into "fixes," needs help getting unfixed...sounds like a pretty smart cat to me!

Earl, you are gorgeous. And I think you're VERY smart--figuring out how to get "help." You remind me very much of my big Manx, Stump. His favorite thing to do is to park himself on a human's chest (mine). Too bad if the human wants to get up or move around -- he won't budge!

Congrats, beautiful kitty, and enjoy your day!
    Cindy (aka Manxcat)
    household staff of Stump and Emmett

Ohhh, Mr. Earl Grey,

Aren't you a cutie! And sociable, and snuggly, and extra smart to have fun and have someone else do the work. Cleverly plotted. Hope you get lots of snugglies and treats today, our good-looking, special COTD.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

KNOCK, KNOCK!!! HELLO! Earl Grey??? A very admiring Pet Talker is at the "door" waiting to extend her heartfelt congratulations to you as you celebrate your very special day!! Unfortunately, I do not have the privilege of picking you up in person and giving you the BIGGEST hug and kiss! Earl, you really caught my eye today. You are the mirror image of my beloved Fritzy, who is now at the Rainbow Bridge. AND you are named after my favorite tea! Your guardian speaks so adoringly of her special boy. And I concur 100% Earl. You are one beautiful, sweet, gentle and loving Cat of the Day! I think you are going to a very weary boy this evening after greeting all of those well wishers who, I'm certain, will be knocking at your door to hail, "Yea, it's Earl Grey, Cat of the Day!!"

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, what a beautiful big grey boy you are! I LOVE your name!

Congrats on being named COTD ...

Excellent point, Catwoman,

Yes, his name is particularly clever, isn't it? I'd like to give him an extra snuggle just for the cuteness shown in naming him!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Such a beautiful guy you are, Earl Grey. You remind me of my loving grey Jean Paul who thought his job was to be everyone's best friend.
    I remember pondering once upon a time whether or not my Mookie (also loving and also long gone) was 'simple' or not. As the years wore on I realized how smart he really was - in all the ways that count, sensitivity and lovingness. So please don't worry if your mommy hasn't caught on yet. There's always hope. oxoxoxox

Earl Grey,
    Know what ? I think you are almost tooo
    Pretty to be a boy; or maybe it's just your
    sweet loving nature that shines through in
    your picture.There's SMART & there's CLEVER.
    I think you Handsome boy, are BOTH !!!
    Congratulations on being honored today as
    our CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt