Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CatDad Update(Bob and Joey Pictures)

CatDad Update(Bob and Joey Pictures)

First, I am sorry that I disappeared for a week without a word, but work got really busy very fast. One day I was sitting there in my cube and they brought out the chains and caught me by suprise. Work is sneaky like that, one day it just really heated up. This is the first time that I have really had the time and energy to sit down at my computer for about a week. I knew this was coming and I really did mean to warn everyone, but I kept putting it off thinking I had just a little more time. Opps.

It was really nice to be missed though, I saw the thread wondering where I was. I just wanted to say thanks. If I was off playing a game I would have come back and let you all know.

Well now for the not so good news, it is not going to get any better from here. We have a release that is due out in mid May and with the lack of resources that we have, it puts extra demands on my entire team. This means that overtime is in store for all (I just wish I got paid for overtime). The good news is that it should be over in May. I will make it back when I can, work will let up every now and again over the next couple of months. So, I will log on and say hi, I will also post pictures when I can. I know the real stars are Bob and Joey.

OK that's my life for the next couple of months. It's really is OK, I like my job even if it is like this a couple of times during the year. This is just a really big project and very important, hence all the hard work.

So, I am OK. However, please feel free to send a PM or email if you would like to check up. Just please understand if it takes me a couple of days to respond.

Ok, I needed to post an update on Joey and I really should do that in health, but since I am here and writing..... Joey is doing great, she made it through the weekend that I was worried about without getting sick once. In fact she has not gotten sick at all since the time in January, YEA!!!! I will change out the dry Hills I/D food at the end of March if she hasn't gotten sick in that time. So I think that the second vet was right and it was a food intolerance. All is good in the Joey world.

Bob is doing great, as always. He is kind of upset with me since we haven't posted any pictures in a while. He wants to let Maggie Sue know that it is all my fault and that he has not ignored her on purpose. He is just not a computer kitty and was having problems turning the computer on. If fact he came over and typed a message. I am not sure who it is for, but here it is.
    []'===========================

Well, I think that is about all it for now. Like I said I should be able to get on and say hi over the next few months, just expect it to be kind of sporadic. Who knows, may all will test out perfectly and I'll have lots of time. Yea right!

Anyway, as promised Bob and Joey pictures coming up in the next post, I put a lot of smileys in this one and I can't post any pictures in this one.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Here they are as promised Bob and Joey pictures; these were taken over the last couple of weeks:

Bob is tired and ready for bed:

Bob all cuddled in his blanket

No more pictures I am trying to sleep here:

A rare meatloaf shot of Bob:

Bob making sure that all the TV cable are setup correctly:

Of course a Bob Belly Shot (just for Maggie Sue):

Bob wants to let Maggie Sue know that he misses her and that he will try to get me to log on more often.

OK, That all for Bob at the moment, onto Joey.
    Bob & Joey,

Joey Pictures

Here we have Joey getting in on the belly shot action:

Now this one is really rare. This is the Bob’s pedestal and Joey rarely gets up here.

Here is Joey with a couple of here socks that she has brought down from the bedroom, she really wanted treats:

Here is one of Joey’s random acts of cleaning. She will just plop down and start to clean:

To finish up a couple of them sitting together:

I hope that you enjoyed them all.

Well that is it for now and I will try to get on more then once a week. Like I said please feel free to PM or email me.
    Bob & Joey,

Good to hear from you Bryan... thanks for the update!
    So great to see our Bob and Joey too!!! Thanks for the beautiful pictures!!! Don't work too hard!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Thanks for the uppiedates Bryan and the pics!!
    Check in when you can and take care of yourself and your crew!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

the pics of Bob cuddled in his blanket are absolutely too cute!
    You have beautiful kitties!

Thanks Bryan - it is better to have too much work from time to time than to have not anough work or no work at all

Now for the pictures: the ones of Bob cuddling in the bed are among the sweetest I've ever seen of him. Sooooo cute.

And Joey with her socks

Make sure we get to see once in a while

Great pics Bryan! Your kitties are gorgeous. (And what a great stress-releiver at the end of a BUSY work day - RUB RUB RUB those tummies).

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

What gorgeous pictures. Each one is more cute than the last, but Bob with his little paw over his eyes is just adorable.

Yeah Joey!!! I'm so pleased she is OK. I really hope she is all sorted out now with her change of food.

Do you really sit in a cube? Like Dilbert????

It's good to hear from you again! Those pictures are great. Bob looks so cute cuddled up under the covers!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Welcome back. Thanks for the pictures.

Oh my goodness! I think if Maggie Sue sees those ADORABLY SWEET pictures of Bob then she might just go nuts!! He is so cute in his blankie snuggle pictures!! I love the expression on his face in the meatloaf picture!
    Joey is just a beautiful little lady. She is beautiful and I'm so glad that she is feeling all better now!

Bryan don't work to hard! I guess it's not so bad when you like your job Just drop a one liner now and then so we know you are ok

Its beyond the legal limit of cuteness to post those pitcures of Bob in the bed! *SMOOCH* goodnight sweet Bob.

Joey, did you do all that hard work to bring in socks and not get any treats? Boy, daddy is very mean to you. You can come here and get all of the treats you wanted.

I'm glad to hear that everything is going well... if not really busy.

What a beauty, and great pictures!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Glad to see you're alive and well, Bryan!! I miss our chats but understand how hectic work can be.

Try to take SOME time out for yourself, okay?? You know the old saying about all work and no play...

Great pictures! BTW, one question...is it a Maine Coon trait to groom alot?? Fawnie does it all the time!! Just curious.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!