Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucky and Chance Pics

Lucky and Chance Pics

I know there are a few Lucky and Chance fans here so I just wanted to let you all know that I made the boys an album on my site. There are 219 pictures total. There are some very cute ones in the front from when they first came to my house. Then towards the end, there are also a lot of really cute snuggle pics!

http://rescuedpaws.com/ipw-web/gallery/luckychance
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

OH! I am a new Chance and Lucky fan! They are so cute together!! Are they siblings?? Male - female?? Oh so cute!!!!
    I made it to picture 80 but will go back. They are just adorable - like mirror images of each other with the black on white.

They are brothers who were abandoned in the country. A woman found them and asked me to foster them. They were about 5 months old and STARVED to death. For the whole first week, they would growl and snarl at each other during feeding time because they were so hungry

They're about a year old now and I'm still looking for a perfect home for them to go to together. I don't think there's any way I could seperate them at this point.
    Alyson

They're gorgeous! I hope you find them a great home!

Thanks Kfmar!!!!!!!

Oh Aly they are soooooo gorgeous!!! Seeing Skylar really makes me miss Casper so much more too!!! But I know he got a wonderful home where he is the center of attention, just like he craves!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

AWWWWW what beautiful pictures. I love the wrestling ones with the airplane ears
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Originally posted by kimlovescats
    Oh Aly they are soooooo gorgeous!!! Seeing Skylar really makes me miss Casper so much more too!!! But I know he got a wonderful home where he is the center of attention, just like he craves!
    I'm so sorry Kim I didn't even know you got Casper adopted out. I have no doubt in my mind though that it is the perfect place for him, or you wouldn't have let him go.

Skylar is sending good luck purrs to his cyber brother, wishing him luck in his home!
    Alyson

I have always thought Chance and Lucky were adorable!! Now I'm positive that I'm in love with both of them!!! They are just precious and I can see why you wouldn't want them seperated. They really belong together.
    It was neat to see how much they have changed and filled out. They certainly look happy and all those pictures made me smile!

What an irrestible collection of pictures. Thank you to Chance, Lucky and all the guest stars.
    Steffi and Lovable

OMG what adorable, cute, pictures. I just love the green eyes on Lucky & Chance and Chance's moustache.
    I turly enjoyed viewing all the pictures.
    The one with Merlin taking care of Chance when he had pancreatitis is so adorable.
    The pictures with the other kittens are so cute.
    But I have to say that this is my all time favorite picture. Priceless.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

GREAT pictures!!!

Do you still have Missy? Those pics of her made me melt... she's soooo sweet

Thanks for posting that

Oh Aly!! **SWOON** **SWAY**

I love both Lucky and Chance but you know I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Chance - my little bean boy.

If I lived near you there is no way my husband could stop me!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot - Lucky and Chance.

You've just got to keep them. They have too many fans here now.

From Decker with Love

Aaaawwww -I have only seen half od the gallery now -have to finish later! I will bookmark this page

I love the wrestling matches with Skylar (whom I love as well -you know that -you have 3 of my favorite boys there ), the mess and especially how cute they look when they rest after making a mess, Lucky coming down the stairs and Chancesleep 3- this is one of the cutest sleeping pictures ever

I am glad that you would only adopt them out in a set of two but wouldn't Skylar miss his friends terribly?

Lucky and Chance

Yipeee....I LOVE those two sweeties...
    (Hmmnn I wonder why)
    Please give them headbumpies from their Canadian cousin Mishka!

You have to enjoy these pictures in small doses - I can't appreciate them if I look at all of them. Today I had my second fix. It is so cute how they did look not too amused with the puppies but much more relaxed with the kitties like cute Missy. Aly you always seem to foster special beauties.

The pictures of Merlin taking care are too sweet. And Chance in the chair is irresistible - what an wonderful designer belly