Thread: Belle

Belle

What a beautiful girl you were, dear Belle. I hope you are enjoying running free at the bridge, once again united with your best Schnauzer buddie.

Congrats to your family on the speical honor of your Belle. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Oh Belle, what a darling and very beautiful little ferret girl I see before me. It breaks my heart to think you are no longer of this earth Belle, but how blessed your family was to have had you those many years. And what a happy and love filled life you led! I can just picture you lovingly watching over your humans till they fell asleep, then scampering off for a night of fun and mischief What a very special girl you were! Your Mom has written such a touching, love filled tribute to you sweetheart and I'm so glad she shared you with us all. And although she misses you dearly, her cherished memories of you and Pepper and the knowledge that one day in the distant future you all will be reunited in love, I know brings her great comfort. You and Pepper scamper happily there at the Bridge and watch over one another until that happy day comes!

Thank you so much Mom of Belle for sharing your precious furbaby Belle with us. We are honored to bestow upon her the title Pet of the Day. What an adorable and most deserving Sunday honoree she is

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Little and blessed angel, I wish you are enjoying your life at the RB. Congratulations for your well behavoir during the time you were enjoying life with your mamma.
    Rest in peace, sweet baby.

What a pretty girl! RIP Belle.

Blog Entries

Belle

What a beauty you were, Belle. Mew, we hope you and your buddy, Pepper the Schnauzer are having tons of fun at RB.

My KatMa thinks you've already met her most precious darlings, cats Tiggy, Princess, & Paddy Paws and dog Bobbie along with all of her most wonderful pet companions from when she was a wee little kid.

Every pet is a treasure: special and loved and, mew, my KatMa tells me, never, ever forgotten by their humans. We thank your fur~son for telling us about you and Pepper.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore