Thread: Newcombe

Newcombe

Dear Newcombe

You are without a doubt a very luxurious and beautiful cat. I love the way you use a chair and would love to stroke your soft tummy. Congratulations on choosing such a loving family and bringing them, and everyone you meet, such happiness.

XX Tebaldi

Newcombe, you just exude contentment! I can see why of all the cats to choose from, you would be the one your family chose! And I thank them for doing that too!

Keep on lovin everyone and be happy! Hope you get special treats on your special day! You are the Cat of the Day!

Newcombe, What a great friend you must be! I love your laid back picture, simply relaxing. My Fester also had a hard time adjusting to his own speed so it made me laugh to see that you experience the same thing! Congrats to you today our handsome Newcombe!

Newcombe, you remind me of a black Edwina (COTD May 2) with that spot under your chin! I call her a tramp sometimes too because she'll let anyone -- well, almost anyone pet her.

You are obviously far more "comfortable in your own fur" though - so enjoy!

Thank you for all your kind posts to Newcombe. Although I'm sure he's proud to be Cat of the Day, we're so sad that his day will always be the day of the horrific attacks in the U.S. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all and your furry friends.

Yes, poor little gorgeous Newcombe, you finally got your day, and it is sadly overshadowed by this great tragedy. But people will catch up, so your day in the sunshine will be a little delayed, but everyone will soon come to ooh and aah over you! Congratulations, Newcombe, and give your people extra sugars as everyone realizes what blessings they do have!

By the way, Newcombe, I think you may be tied for worst kitty jumper with my Cosmo, who is at the rainbow bridge now. We used to think maybe he couldn't jump becuase he was white - well, he was kinda a peachy color! Poor little guy would look up at his sisters on the furniture, but never could figure out how they got up there!

[ September 11, 2001: Message edited by: 4 feline house ]

Newcombe, sweet Newcombe... I too am so sad that your very special day has been darkened by this immense tragedy. Please know how much we loved reading about you and looking at your lovely photo. I know that everyone, when able, will come back to read all about you! You are still our very beautiful and deserving, lovingly rescued and cherished Cat of the Day. On days like today, we want to cling to those we love more than ever. Love and prayers to you and your family.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Newcombe, your picture is bringing some light to people today despite this tragedy. You represent innoscence and all that is right with this world. God Bless you and your family!

[ September 11, 2001: Message edited by: Cougie Wechsler ]

Sweet, lovable Newcombe...you're beautiful. Thanks for making me smile on such a tragic day. I needed to see that face.

Hey Newcombe,

You are very beautiful. Thanks for making my day brighter, you adorable babe! May you have much joy today.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/