Thread: Good Morning Gorgeous Daisy!

Good Morning Gorgeous Daisy!

Yes, Thanks for sharing your most beatiful Daisy with us. We love her beautiful face and charming smile!! She is quite a beauty alright!! We are smiling big just looking at her too!! Another great adoption rescue story-she is truly a prize!! We would love to see her swim. Have a wonderful day sweet girl as our super pretty DOTD. You and your family enjoy yourselves today and always. We wish you many many many more happy years together!! Remember to always love your life like we do!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida!!
    p.s. you have a GREAT name too!
    Last edited by Daisy and Delilah; 03-05-2004 at 07:24 AM.

CONGRATULATIONS DAISY!

Oh yes, you did make me smile...and who wouldn't, just look at that face

I'm glad that you live such a wonderful life now that you have a great home. Take care and have lots of fun today!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Yay, another Springer Spaniel!! Beautiful Daisy, you are a stunning example of your breed. Just looking at your gorgeous face brings a smile to mine. I wish I could see your cute little tail wagging while you swim. Congratulations, wonderful Daisy, on being chosen as DOTD!!

Daisy

Daisy,

I am so glad that you shared Daisy with us. She is a very beautiful little lady. I just love her color. I bet she is a joy to be around. Daisy I hope you have many Happy years with your family. They sound like they love you very much.
    LHCamry

Aw Miss Daisy,

I'd love to rub your soft, shiny ears and the picture in my minds eye of your little propeller tail just makes me smile from ear to ear.

Congratulations Sweetheart!

Blog Entries
    You are such a beauty! What a lucky combination: you spotted the humans you wanted to live with and they adopted you! Mew, my KatMa is always amazed that such precious gems like you can be found at a shelter! KatMa said she would rather die than give away a precious pet like you.

You've blessed your humans many times over by giving them such pleasure in having you in their lives. Wonderful!

Live long, always loved and cherished, sweet Miss Daisy. You are a beautiful, wonderful friend. My KatMa says you have stolen her heart.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a darling girl! You did indeed make me smile this morning lovely Daisy. You have such a bright expression and beautiful coat.
    Congrats for being Our Adoorable Dog of the Day!

Sweet Daisy, just look at that silky soft coat, how I'd love to pet you! It sounds like you just love getting out and swimming! It's obvious you are like a ray of sunshine to your adoring human parent, and you are a ray of sun to all of us here at Pet Talk today! I'm so glad I got to see you and hear your story Daisy, you sure put a smile on my face! Hugs and kisses to you on your very special day
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Grinning ear to ear here Daisy girl!!!!!! Who wouldn't? LOL look at your darling face! All joy and innocence and intelligence. A perfect little girl. Thanks for being our DOTD and bringing us so many smiles.

Kittenwhiskerz ~CA~

Thanks to you Daisy and Daisy's Mom for putting a big smile on my face today! I needed one and seeing your gorgeous, smiling face did the trick! What a sweet, joyful, beautiful girl you are Daisy! I spent my childhood summer's on Long Island Sound...I can just see you motoring through the water, your little "propeller" going full speed! I wish I could give you a big "in person" hug and kiss. Please ask your Mom to give you one for me! Congratulations to you sweet, beautiful Daisy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day! I hope you and your proud and adoring family are having a wonderful day celebrating your great honor! Love and hugs and happy tail wags to you precious Daisy!!! Sandra, Cody the Husky and Star the Lab!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling!

Daisy!

I can see why those warm and loving eyes could make anyones day I'm a little late with my congratulations, but I just had to congratulate you daisy It amazes me how people can give up a member of their family, especially after a year. How lucky for your humans, though, that you all found each other when you did. Daisy, the beauty of your loving personality just shines through. Your human did an excellent job of capturing it in you picture for us. I'm so happy that we had a chance to meet you Daisy, I only wish it could have been in person. Enjoy your day, sweetie, you so deserve it
    ~Marie