Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do your cats do this?

Ludkies4 me I guess you will have to "cat proof" your house! Your kitties look like they are too pretty to cause that much trouble!

suuure...

Sometimes if I am trying to sleep Hallie will knock things off the bureau because she wants to play! Not to mention toilet flushing in the middle of the night....

I have to say my cats are very well behaved when I am alseep at night anyhow, lexie will come up and smooch, now and then, probably wants out to explore that big thing called night-time, but she knows the rules, no night time escapades for my kittys.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

cats in cupboards

My friend put bungie cords on her cupboard's handles so the dog can't get to things- works for cats too!
    pixie