Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucy

Lucy

Wow, looks like I get to be first to congratulate Lucy on being chosen "Dog of the Day"! What a beautiful girl you are in that great photo. You look very much like my Goldie, who is 7, but her face is already getting white. I'm glad to hear you found your person and are living a great life. Goldens like nothing more than hanging out with their person 24/7!

Lucy your picture this morning has just made my day!! What could be more special than a gorgeous golden girl such as yourself enjoying a day at the beach!! Your pose in front of the ocean is just beautiful. I was shocked to hear that you had been found just running on the streets! I am so happy (and I know you are too!) that your humans must have been at the right place at the right time! Congratulations to dear Lucy, our beautiful Golden Girl Dog of the Day!

Lucy

Lucy

You are so beautiful. I just love your color.I bet your human parent does love you very much. I would if you were mine. And I would give you all the tennis balls that you want cause I play tennis. Glad that you made DOTD. That way I got to see you.
    Have a wonderful life with your family.
    LHCamry

Oh Lucy, your picture brought a smile to my face! I'm so glad that you are so loved. Congratulations on being chosen as DOTD!

CONGRATULATIONS LUCY!

Running loose on the street? I can't imagine anyone letting you out of their sight! I'm so glad that your new family found you and gave you a loving forever home

How lucky you are to get to go to such a wonderful dog park such as Quiet Waters, I bet you really have alot of fun there. Hey maybe you'll get to go today...if so...have fun

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh, Lucy, there are 3 Goldens in this house that are very, very envious of your "beach bum" life!!!! And their "mama" is envious too!!!

What a beautiful girl you are, Lucy! And don't you worry about that retrieving, as only 1 of our 4 Retrievers (we have one Lab too) will bring that tennis ball back!!! But they sure have fun chasing them, anyway!!

Darling Lucy, Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day!! I know you have made my day!!!!

Lucy, I love the way you look lying on the sand @ the beach! What a beautiful Golden beauty you are!

I, like your lovely owner, would have scooped you up had I found you on the street.

May you and your loving owners spend a long, happy life together filled with an endless supply of tennis balls!

Congratulations Lucy girl!

Lucky Lucy!

Looks like you have quite a following already, and with good reason I am so glad your human found you when they did. I shudder to think what would have happened if you hadn't been picked up by a caring human. I can't imagine anyone being able to resist that gorgeous face of yours, though Have a wonderful day, Lucy, your story certainly made mine!
    ~Marie

Beautiful Lucy,
    Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day and, most of all, for having found your forever home with your loving family. May you all have many happy years together.
    I hope the weather is nice enough for another trip to the beach to celebrate this day or, at least, a couple of rounds of ball chasing.
    Many belly rubs to you from us.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

What a pretty doggie. And like so many, very lucky to have been found by humans who care for her.

What a beautiful girl you are, with a great story. I loved seeing all your pix of the dog park. What fun! Congratulations to you on your special day. What a great picture of you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

What a beautiful dog from the lovely state of Maryland! How lucky you get to go to the dog park and Dewey Beach! It sounds like you and your furparent are best buddies. Nice to meet you Lucy!
    Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Oh Lucy, aren't you the heartthrob today here at Pet Talk! As you should be! You are a simply gorgeous girl, bursting with life and love. It sounds like your wonderful parent has you stocked up on tennis balls to play with! I have to echo the sentiment of who could possibly let you go, to wander the streets and never claim you! But it looks like you were just meant to end up where you did, with a wonderful human who loves and treasures you, just as you deserve.

Happy happy day to you Lucy, you beautiful girl who certainly brightened my day and put a big smile on my face! Hugs and tail wags from myself, Tommy and Tasha!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Lovely Lucy!

What a beautiful beach babe I see before me!!! Too bad you're not closer, Lucy! Me and my girls would love to share a swim in the ocean with you! How lucky you are to live in beautiful Maryland, so close to the beach! I loved your pics of the dog park! Wow, what a fabulous place for doggies and their families to meet and play! You are SO lucky! I saw you were one of the highlighted doggie visitors! Each and every one of the pups was precious! What a wonderful life you lead Lucy, chocked full of loving family, friends and doggie pals, just as it should be! Having a gorgeous Golden girl such as you as our Dog of the Day honoree always makes our day sunny and bright! It was a pleasure to meet you beautiful girl! I wish you and your proud family many, many more love filled years together! Congratualtions to lovely Lucy, our super duper Dog of the Day!!! Me and my Lab Star and Cody the Husky send you bushels of hugs, kisses and happy tail wags! I hope your special day is "golden!!!"
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-04-2004 at 12:09 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Lucy, you are SO right. It is YOU that found your Mom. You are one of alot of especially happy doggies that have a brilliant smile that shows how happy you are. Oh and Lucy girfren'? Tell your mom that she can get tennis balls at a discount at either Costco or Sam's Club. That's where we get them for our Smokey JR. who LOVES tennis balls to distraction (his AND ours)
    Congratulations beautiful and sweet Lucy!

Kittenwhiskerz