Thread: Sadie

Sadie

Sadie,

You are a very beautiful Lady. I would love to have you for my own. Glad that you made DOTD. That way I got to see you.
    Your family sounds like they love you very much.
    LHCamry

Smiling Sadie!

You are definitely one happy and energetic dog, Sadie!!!! And so beautiful too! I love your smile and all the fun things that you love to do!! I know that you must make your family very happy!!!

Congratulations, Sadie, on being a beautiful Dog of the Day!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SADIE!

Look at that smile on your face! I'd be smiling if I were you too...sounds like you have the perfect life and the perfect family

It's great that your a watchdog for you family, you never can be too protective of them

Have a great day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Sadie,

Your sweet mug pulled at my heartstrings this morning. It sounds as if you are the perfect companion and you have a wonderful, loving family to appreciate you!

I hope you have a long life filled with long games of fetch, swimming, and konging to your heart's content.

Congratulations sweet Sadie, our beautiful DOTD!!

Sweetness!

What a pretty girl! Sexy Sadie, you look so pretty basking in the sun. Congrats for being Our Darling Dog of the Day!

Oh Sadie, what a wonderful happy face to greet me this morning! You are certainly very special to your whole family, as I am sure they are each very dear and special to you! You sound like the very definition of the perfect dog, protector and playmate, comforter and confidante!

Have a wonderful day today Sadie, and bask in your adoring family's love and adoration, as well as the adoration of all of us here at PT today! Kisses to you sweetie!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Powergirl!
    Congratulations for your special day.
    Love love love.

What a lovely young lady you are, sweet, sweet Sadie! You have the most beautiful smile! What joy, love, laughter and comfort you bring to your family You do it all, don't you swetheart! A family couldn't hope for a more loving and devoted furkid! I can just picture you wrestling away that pillow from your Mom and Dad! Maybe one day you will get one of your very own! Sadie, your family and especially your little skin siblings, are so lucky to have you in their lives! Congratulations to our beautiful and most deserving Dog of the Day, sensational Sadie!!! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight precious girl! I hope you and your proud family are as thrilled as we are to see you honored here today! I hope you and your family enjoy many, many more years of unconditional love! Hugs and happy tails wags to you from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Sadie! Your smile is like sunshine! How happy you all sound together and I'm so proud of you for being such a wonderful protector of your Mommy. Congratulations on your honor of being DOTD. What a lovely lady you are!

Kittenwhiskerz ~CA~

Sadie what a pretty girl you are!!! And how much like my Sadie girl you sound...she also loves the water, to sleep in bed bewteen my husband and I and play with her Kong!

Congrats on being DOTD!!!

Sadie!

That smile is as adorable as you are. It sounds like you bring a lot of joy, fun and companionship to your family and are well deserving of todays honor

Enjoy your day sweet Sadie!
    ~Marie

Blog Entries

Sadie the Pillow thief!

Mew, Sadie -- what a treat today to see such a lovely doggie smile. My KatMa already is in love with you. It takes her exactly one glimpse of the pets in Pet Talk -- and wham! KatMa is in love...

So, you steal the pillow, eh? (for Americans who read this: Sadie and I are Canadians and we say "eh" not "huh"). Well, mew-mew, I'm sure your fur~sons don't mind.

Have a wonderful day somewhere in Ontario. Hope it was nice & sunny like it was here today in Montreal.

Kissy-kisses & hugs & purrrrs from me and my KatMa.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

WW!!

We've just had an overload of amazingly gorgeous and extraordinarily adorable DOTD's lately! Sadie, you're no exception!

Congrats Gorgeous!

Sadie's brother?

I also live in Ontario ( when I'm not in China LOL) and have a wonderful six year old male dog that looks so much like Sadie!! I got him from a farm in Prescott-Russell county near my home and was wonsdering if Sadie and Sam could be siblings? The description of her exactly fits Sam too and we love him very dearly. Right now he is living with my son and his wife and being spoiled by both of them and her dad ( he a butcher who brings him wonderful really big marrow bones!) This is a picture of my furry baby.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi