Thread: Laser Pointer

Laser Pointer

Just out of curiority, anyone's doggie loves to chase the laser pointer beam? I bought a laser pointer the other day and Gigi has a blast chasing the red dot. The nice thing is she gets to run around and I can just relax and stand there. Whenever I stopped, she will look for the beam. LOL. I love it.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

Ohhh I keep forgetting to buy one! They sell them for a couple bucks at the dollar store by my school. I'll have to try it out and come back to this thread lol.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I highly recommend it! LOL. Great for lazy doggie moms and dads (like me!).
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

Leo loves the laser pointer - but I had to put it away when I adopted Penny. Sam the cat also loves to chase it and Penny Lane thinks Sam and Leo are fighting and gets upset. Maybe I can bring it out again when they are all more used to each other.

I just found one at work the other day. I brought it home and my boyfriend went crazy with it. Honey tried to gobble it up every time. Orion and Caeleigh always jump up the wall and practically to the ceiling to try and catch it. lol The thing is, we played with them with the laser pointer for 3 day straight and not one of them got bored!!! Great fun that lasts for hours!!!!
    Lauren, Honey, Orion, Caeleigh, Chloe & Stangly

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH KAYANN FOR THE WONDERFUL SIG!

my dogs and cat both love ANY kind of lights that are moving. flashlights or laser pointers. they all go nuts!!!!!! it is so funny i get it on video on all time.
    sasha,stone,gemini,sissy,shawna(me)and jim (my bf)

Peej loves the laser! Since we live in a two story house now, I can't be too lazy when I use it though.

Bailey could really care less about it.

lol Japser loves the lazer pointer too--so does the cat, but Tigger is too lazy to chase it, so he lays on the floor and watches it

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

We've had lady grace for just about one month now and we are still tring to figure out her likes and dislikes.

She loves attention. She doesn't care for treats, wont play ball with us, or play with the laser pointer. If we try to get her to play she will just ignore the object of play and come running to us for us to pet and give her attention.

My 2 year old cat on the other hand loves the laser pointer. I love to tease her by playing with it for only a few mins and then watching her looking for it and waiting for it to return.

Daphne loves the laser pointer! She even knows where we keep it and gets excited when we go near the drawer! lol ^_^ We can even make clicking noises and she looks around everywhere for it! She likes flashlights too. And shadows - she chases the shadows of birds at the beach. It's pretty funny. She loves it!

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Claire is obssesed with any lights espcially laser pointers and the reflection off my watch. I started to worry about if it was ok to play with the pointer for awhile b/c she would continue to search for it like mad. I thought it would make her nuts or somthing. lol I am a worry wort mom. hehe
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

Oh my! Kaedyn seemed to LOVE the laser pointer! He's never been one to get excited unless someone else started play time for him. He just started chasing it like crazy! Kai on the other hand, liked it at first then got afraid of it.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]